I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

This will backfire. Count on it.
This just shook a sleeping giant of republican voters, and they are pissed off... And right before midterms. IF we can make it to November without a civil war erupting, democrats are going to be swept from power. This seems to be a play for martial law and stopping the next election. If that happens, the only way we recover, is to remove these traitors by any means necessary.

This just shook a sleeping giant of republican voters, and they are pissed off... And right before midterms. IF we can make it to November without a civil war erupting, democrats are going to be swept from power. This seems to be a play for martial law and stopping the next election. If that happens, the only way we recover, is to remove these traitors by any means necessary.
Crazy right wingers have been having wet dreams about a civil war for a long time. You're so childishly silly.

Understand that they... the powers that be... The Pelosis and the Bushs and the Bidens and the Cheneys and the McConnells and the Schumers... they are losing control.

They had to expose them absolute corruption the "media"... and I have to put that in quotes, because they are nothing but propaganda...has become and now no one believes their Pravda anymore.

So post that the fix is in everywhere you post...Because these criminals will do anything to keep their hands on the levers of power.

...so don't do anything stupid.

Bide your time.

Win the House.

Investigate everyone.

We make a strong play for Trump to run WITH DeSantis as his running mate VP, with the following promise: Trump will be president for four years, then hand off to DeSantis for 8. They promise to close the border, repair the economy, fix the schools, etc. AND EXORCISE THE DEEP STATE.

Can you smell the Dem panic from here? I can.

We need to put politics aside right now and imo get our leaders to unite and beat back these evil goons.

We make a strong play for Trump to run WITH DeSantis as his running mate VP, with the following promise: Trump will be president for four years, then hand off to DeSantis for 8. They promise to close the border, repair the economy, fix the schools, etc. AND EXORCISE THE DEEP STATE.

We need to put politics aside right now and imo get our leaders to unite and beat back these evil goons.
I agree.

Does an ex-president have the right to NOT to turn in government documents that where produced while he was in office, including classified materials?

Does an ex-president have the right to destroy government documents?

Forum List

Back