I suppose we're just the "mean guys" when progressives want candy and can't afford it

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
I suppose we're just the "mean guys" when progressives want candy and can't afford it?

Therefore republicans are every name in the book and progressives throw fits like 5-year olds and run away when they're confronted with the truth.

Progressives need to grow the fuck up.

Oh and 20 in 2011 is like 8 in 1940.

I suppose we're just the "mean guys" when progressives want candy and can't afford it?

Therefore republicans are every name in the book and progressives throw fits like 5-year olds and run away when they're confronted with the truth.

Did you find those wmds yet? Or are you still running from the truth?:lol:

Did you find those wmds yet? Or are you still running from the truth?:lol:

We're not changing the topic...

They can't eat candy anyway, it's not on Michelle's lunch menu.

Forum List

Back