I suppose this Democrat is racist for opposing Obama???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Arizona congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick’s criticism of the bungled HealthCare.gov website. Kirkpatrick is a vulnerable Democrat running for reelection in November.

The ad opens by praising her for blowing the whistle on the “disastrous healthcare website.”
In Congress, Kirkpatrick has taken steps to distance herself from the embattled health-care law.
In November, for example, she was one of 39 Democrats to support Fred Upton’s bill, which would have allowed individuals renew their health-care plans after the law’s regulations required insurance companies to cancel them.
Dem Super PAC Slams Obamacare in Ad | National Review Online

So is Ms. Kirkpatrick a racist for opposing Obamacare?

I mean if one of us critics of Obama did any of which Ms. Kirkpatrick and other 38 Democrats the ONLY retort is "racist".. so is she a racist???

Arizona congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick’s criticism of the bungled HealthCare.gov website. Kirkpatrick is a vulnerable Democrat running for reelection in November.

The ad opens by praising her for blowing the whistle on the “disastrous healthcare website.”
In Congress, Kirkpatrick has taken steps to distance herself from the embattled health-care law.
In November, for example, she was one of 39 Democrats to support Fred Upton’s bill, which would have allowed individuals renew their health-care plans after the law’s regulations required insurance companies to cancel them.
Dem Super PAC Slams Obamacare in Ad | National Review Online

So is Ms. Kirkpatrick a racist for opposing Obamacare?

I mean if one of us critics of Obama did any of which Ms. Kirkpatrick and other 38 Democrats the ONLY retort is "racist".. so is she a racist???

She must not give a crap about those with pre-existing conditions...and she obviously hates poor children. She wants them to die along with their grandparents.

Forum List

Back