This is hilarious on so many levels.A Woman's View on Trump
Someone asked a woman how she could vote for Trump, a “misogynist, a racist and a bigot".
Here is her answer:
- Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.
- Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
- Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
- Because he fought the West Palm Beach City Council to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
- Because I am fed up with open borders, millions of illegals in this country costing billions every year... drug cartels operating in our major cities, thousands of illegal criminals on our streets, over 1 million gang members many of which are illegals.. MS 13 gangsters raping and murdering in our communities
- Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration including the corrupting and politicizing of the Justice Department & the FBI, and Obama & Clinton's use of government agencies such as the IRS to target individuals and groups opposed to their policies. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
- Because I fear for my family’s safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues – which is a threat to our way of life.
- Because I want a Supreme Court that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges who are more like political activists than law enforcers.
- Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the left biased news media is pulling out all the stops in their efforts to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinions, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?
- Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
- Because I am fed up with Obama & Clinton's diminishing, demeaning and demoralizing the American military
- Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
- Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because Trump is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.
- Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.
- Because I am fed up with Obama & Clinton's war on the Christian religion
- Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.
- Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.
- Because I am less offended by what Trump says than what Hillary has done and continues to do including years of lies including Benghazi , corruption, & scandals (Cattlegate, Whitewater, Travelgate, Vince Foster) and now her now illegal e-mail activities
- Because I do not want Bill Clinton even near or remotely associated with the White House ever again. His Lewinsky affair in the White House, his continuing extra marital affairs and related attempts at cover ups, his disbarment for lying, are a disgrace to the nation