I still won't tell people I voted for Trump...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

He said "You look like you voted for the wrong guy (sic) last night..."

He must have thought I was a disappointed Hillary supporter.

But I did not correct him.

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

I do not want some anti-Trump person spitting in my Egg McMuffin.

So I will continue to keep it to myself that I voted for Trump.

A number of Trump supporters are closet supporters and thats why the pollsters got it wrong. But its funny that you are afraid to say who you voted for but you still voted for him. That says more about you than your stupid fears that someone is going to attack you while waiting for a egg mcmuffin

So he makes a lighthearted conservation starter, and you run to the internet bitching and judging him? Not to mention you just assume the guy is a Clinton supporter, probably because he is black or else you wouldn't of pointed it out in the OP.

A number of Trump supporters are closet supporters and thats why the pollsters got it wrong.

It's really ironic actually.

That makes his supporters pussies, and we all know about Donald and grabbing pussies :lmao:

Last edited:
The fact is, the anti-Trump people are using terrorist tactics, including riots the night after the election.

The freak leftists in my area would key your car or pull some other retard shit.
out-to-get-you-paranoia-fear-eye-government-demotivational-posters-1294788273.jpg

A number of Trump supporters are closet supporters and thats why the pollsters got it wrong. But its funny that you are afraid to say who you voted for but you still voted for him. That says more about you than your stupid fears that someone is going to attack you while waiting for a egg mcmuffin
how do you figure. all one had to do last night was turn on the tv and see the violence in the streets that were hitlery's nut jobs. Nope, no one needs to know who voted for trump until the police starting actually shooting these thugs that keep beating up individuals who only expressed their constitutional right. fk off.

No it says the left are crazy violent. They love riots and kiling people, they are fucking nuts

The fact is, the anti-Trump people are using terrorist tactics, including riots the night after the election.

No one is rioting no matter what you imagine
how do you figure. all one had to do last night was turn on the tv and see the violence in the streets that were hitlery's nut jobs. Nope, no one needs to know who voted for trump until the police starting actually shooting these thugs that keep beating up individuals who only expressed their constitutional right. fk off.

Since it was all over the place you can no doubt show where all this violence in the streets occurred cant ya?

A very gentlemanly old black man at McDonald's looked at my face while I was ordering breakfast Wednesday morning. I was tired because I had stayed up late the previous night waiting for the results, and maybe I looked down (I wasn't)...

I am not going to tell a McDonald's worker, even if he seems like a nice guy, that I voted for Trump.

Because I know the anti-Trump sentiment is so high, that they might do anything.

I think you're looking too much into innocuous small talk, but whatever.

No it says the left are crazy violent. They love riots and kiling people, they are fucking nuts

It actually says that you are a victim even when you arent a victim and blame the special group of your choice for feeling that way.

There it is. Someone goes "Looks like your guy didnt win" and he runs to his keyboard with fantasies about being beat with a fry basket but says its the old guys fault for him acting like a pussy

In Florida, they're even tougher than this.

Chef Gets Three Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer's Food

I do not think this old gentleman would spit in my Egg McMuffin. But I wasn't going to take chances. The anti-Trump people are reacting to this Presidency like it is the end of civilization as we know it. I would expect them to do anything, even break the law, to express their hatred to anyone who voted for him. I heard that an anti-Trump mob beat up a Trump supporter. And I think this lawlessness will continue for the next four years.

That's because you Communists are evil, and you would spit or even shit in someone's food because they didn't support your corrupt party.

Forum List

Back