I started a tempest in a tea pot

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
This was on a gun forum. Honest Outlaw did a video on "5 Reasons You Should Not Buy a Glock". In the video he's simply addressing why Glock will not work for SOME people. Unfortunately I made his Video title my thread title......... Oops :lmao:

This dude is salty at Glock. lol When you listen to him talk about his customer service issue with them it gives the impression that that's what this entire video is truly predicated on.

This was on a gun forum. Honest Outlaw did a video on "5 Reasons You Should Not Buy a Glock". In the video he's simply addressing why Glock will not work for SOME people. Unfortunately I made his Video title my thread title......... Oops :lmao:

I personally have never cared for Glocks simply because of one of my requirements to own a weapon, "will it still exist 100 years from now?" Glocks won't. No polymer frame weapon will. Polymers break down over time until they finally fail. The one exception that i have to that is my Steyr SSG PII. I do however have a custom wood stock that was made for it. Everything that used to be plastic is now either wood, or aluminium.

I personally have never cared for Glocks simply because of one of my requirements to own a weapon, "will it still exist 100 years from now?" Glocks won't. No polymer frame weapon will. Polymers break down over time until they finally fail. The one exception that i have to that is my Steyr SSG PII. I do however have a custom wood stock that was made for it. Everything that used to be plastic is now either wood, or aluminium.
My only issue with Glocks is their ergonomics, for me it feels like I'm holding onto a 2x4 with a barrel attached to it.

My only issue with Glocks is their ergonomics, for me it feels like I'm holding onto a 2x4 with a barrel attached to it.

Yes, that is true. I don't like them either. I use a Colt 1911 but with the flat main spring housing. I don't like the A1 style mainspring housing.

Yes, that is true. I don't like them either. I use a Colt 1911 but with the flat main spring housing. I don't like the A1 style mainspring housing.
Of course there's always this.......

iu

\

I am actually considering one of these. I think they cost too much though. But that may change after I have shot it. It's the Dan Wesson 10mm

dan-wesson-bruin-10mm-review-840.jpg
Very pretty, but No, you will not change your mind. No way, it could be worth that, except to the overly pretentious.

Forum List

Back