I start laughing now just thinking about the debates. Can you imagine?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Youā€™re just an inexperienced little kid.

ERIC: Iā€™m not little. Look at my hands.

Or say Elizabeth Warren is the nominee. Imagine this exchange.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

Can you think of a few possible scenarios for during the debates?

Say for instance that Eric Swalwell became the Democratic nominee. So thereā€™s Trump and Eric up on stage and Trump calls Eric a name and talks about him being half trumps age.

TRUMP: Oh look at that. Itā€™s Pocahontas. We have Pocahontas trying to become president.

WARREN: When I grew up we were taught civility, my parents told me never call people names. Or you could get a spanking. Mr. Trump, have you ever been spanked?

I can see different scenarios for every Democratic presidential nominee and Donald Trump having a discussion during the debateā€™s.

I have to laugh. If the Democrats ever make it onto the stage next to Trump, they are only going to look like the Peanuts characters next to him.

illust.gif

With the one exception that Trump is like Lucy and the Dems are Charlie Brown trying to always kick the football and landing on their asses. Trump is going to be merciless to you idiots!

LOL...

I laughed as soon as I saw Deanturd imply he was "thinking" in the title of the OP.

I suppose there is a first time for everything, but when someone demonstrates on a daily basis they have no capacity to do so because they lack a frontal cortex... yeah I had to laugh at that.

I doubt I'll watch any of the political shit show this year. All the democrooks are going to try and out moonbat each other, Bernie will get fucked by the DNC again, Biden will "win" the nomination and make a complete fool of himself talking about something stupid like FDR on TV years before he was president or TV being available to the public, calming the country over the Market crash of 1929.

Or something along those lines.

Then we will have another freak show of tantrums and riots when leftist pieces of shit watch Trump win again.

Deanturd and pals will be here taking turns posting redundant agitprop on a rotational basis.

LOL...

I laughed as soon as I saw Deanturd imply he was "thinking" in the title of the OP.

I suppose there is a first time for everything, but when someone demonstrates on a daily basis they have no capacity to do so because they lack a frontal cortex... yeah I had to laugh at that.

I doubt I'll watch any of the political shit show this year. All the democrooks are going to try and out moonbat each other, Bernie will get fucked by the DNC again, Biden will "win" the nomination and make a complete fool of himself talking about something stupid like FDR on TV years before he was president or TV being available to the public, calming the country over the Market crash of 1929.

Then we will have another freak show of tantrums and riots when leftist pieces of shit watch Trump win again.

Deanturd and pals will be here taking turns posting redundant agitprop on a rotational basis.

The only thing worse than watching Dean "think" would be to see him thinking on drugs.

• Banned
LOL...

Bernie is not a Democrat. He said he wonā€™t raise money for the Democrats. And he said he wonā€™t endorse any Democratic candidates. But he will take money from the Democrats. Thatā€™s hilarious.

I think this time Bernie shouldā€™ve ran as a Republican. Oh wait, they wonā€™t let people run unless theyā€™re registered Republican.

lol trump is going to destroy democrats.. he will embarrass all of them

• Banned

I have to laugh. If the Democrats ever make it onto the stage next to Trump, they are only going to look like the Peanuts characters next to him.

View attachment 260049

With the one exception that Trump is like Lucy and the Dems are Charlie Brown trying to always kick the football and landing on their asses. Trump is going to be merciless to you idiots!
Wow! That could be a really good debate point. Trump makes some reference about peanuts. And the Democrat says Trump is like Charlie Brown and Lil Kim is like Lucy. Every time Trump thinks heā€™s got a good kick, Lil Kim moves the ball and Trump ends up on his butt. This could be hilarious.

Trump has already embarrassed the Democrats. In fact, heā€™s embarrassed the entire country. Thatā€™s what happens when you are Putinā€™s bitch. Oh that could be a new nickname for Trump. Putinā€˜s bitch. That would be hilarious.
I could see Joe Biden saying that. Putinā€˜s bitch.

These are examples of the things Democrats sit around and "think" about.

Trump will attack your policies and seeing democrats canā€™t govern at all.. you will all lose

These are examples of the things Democrats sit around and "think" about.
Because they actually think.

Trump has already embarrassed the Democrats. In fact, heā€™s embarrassed the entire country. Thatā€™s what happens when you are Putinā€™s bitch. Oh that could be a new nickname for Trump. Putinā€˜s bitch. That would be hilarious.
Well didnā€™t joe do someone illegal in Russia regarding his son?? Hmmm interesting route haha

I have never seen a post like this from Deantard. It reminds me of the douche bag kid in 5th grade who nobody likes. Then his birthday rolls around and he invites other kids to his party. They all tell him to fuck off. Oh well DEANTARD, at least you never have to share your cake.

Trump will attack your policies and seeing democrats canā€™t govern at all.. you will all lose
Because Republicans see healthcare for all Americans as such a terrible. Or closing the wage gap. Or hiring illegals at Mar a Lago.
All evidence that Trump can really govern. The Democratic nominee will have so much material to work with.

Because Republicans see healthcare for all Americans as such a terrible. Or closing the wage gap. Or hiring illegals at Mar a Lago.
All evidence that Trump can really govern. The Democratic nominee will have so much material to work with.
Who doesnā€™t have access to healthcare?? What?? What wage gap!? Where???? What business doesnā€™t hire the Irish for the summer?

Well didnā€™t joe do someone illegal in Russia regarding his son?? Hmmm interesting route haha
Yeah bring up doing illegal stuff with Russia. I think that would be a great topic to discuss during a debate, donā€™t you?

Who doesnā€™t have access to healthcare?? What?? What wage gap!? Where???? What business doesnā€™t hire the Irish for the summer?
Going to the emergency room is not access to healthcare. Especially when republican policies have closed hospitals all over the Appalachian area.

New Topics

Forum List

Back