I Stand With That Woman From Michigan

Wasn't she one that was trying to ban the treatment for Covid?
Uhhh, no.

She threatened to prosecute doctors for some undefined "over-prescribing" of hydroxychloroquine, which was outside her authority.

Reportedly, she's now begging the admin for a supply.

She was worried that people who have been described the meds would go without them, like Lupus and RA.

The number of doctors reporting success with said drugs is rapidly growing.
Irrelevant. They are not a national problem.
There is no study on the relevance of the med on covid, but there is for Lupus and RA.

Why would you not want your doctors to save lives? Why not not step out of the way and let them do their jobs? Is she afraid of Trump being right? Is she insecure? Is she a doctor?

Here is a nice editorial on her calling the shots and not letting the medical community help and save patients lives. Even our governor is allowing the treatment.

whitmer5_chatfield.jpg

This broad's got some hips on her, huh?

So that's what a brick shithouse looks like. I always wondered...
:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, I got no problem with a curvy broad. I don't want to see her governing anything, but I'd still let her treat me like a carnival ride...

We have a female Governor , an female AG and a female SOS. All Democrats,
I wonder why. (statement)
If this economy tanks, you really do not believe men will listen to Prog women do you? Oh there will be some with power. But survival takes a prominent place in human history. There will be a lot of pain and suffering going on. And no mood for the games played and the new names made up every day to make you feel good. This was supposed to not happen. We have been told this for fifty years now. We are so evolved. We now depend on many less of our best to design and build things who are white males because of PC and quotas. We even laugh and make fun of them like the pillow guy the other day. If you think things will remain the same as up to last month, that will not happen. At least for long. We have turned many people into uncivil humans. And eliminated the side of Christianity you would appreciate. So root for Trump to succeed.

What would an illiterate monkey, like our impeached DJ Thug have against her? that she is young, bright, pretty, popular, coherent, decent, respected, and grounded?...

She is not allowing doctors in Michigan to use a malaria drug that seems to show promise in treating COVID-19 and if they do, she is threatening to take away their medical license.

A very dumb move on her part, she putting lives at risk because of petty partisan politics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back