I stand with Drew Brees

ā€œIt may have been not exactly the way he wanted to express it, but he canā€™t be afraid to say that, and we canā€™t be afraid to say, ā€˜OK Drew, I donā€™t agree with you, but letā€™s talk about this, and letā€™s sit down and talk about it,ā€™ā€ - Tony Dungy

FINALLY!!! Someone with some common sense who gets it.
A shame that Malcolm Jenkins, Mike Wilpon, LeBron James and a host of other black athletes and broadcasters just decided to denigrate Brees and say he doesnā€™t get to express his opinion. Showing their true colors. They are the ones sullying their legacies, not Brees.

ā€œIt may have been not exactly the way he wanted to express it, but he canā€™t be afraid to say that, and we canā€™t be afraid to say, ā€˜OK Drew, I donā€™t agree with you, but letā€™s talk about this, and letā€™s sit down and talk about it,ā€™ā€ - Tony Dungy

FINALLY!!! Someone with some common sense who gets it.
A shame that Malcolm Jenkins, Mike Wilpon, LeBron James and a host of other black athletes and broadcasters just decided to denigrate Brees and say he doesnā€™t get to express his opinion. Showing their true colors. They are the ones sullying their legacies, not Brees.
Cable TV reform is needed.

Who told you that bullshit? Is that in the constitution? We'll protest when the fuck we want and you aint going to do shit about it.

If you protest during the National Anthem you are in effect protesting the country which we take as semi-treasonous. We all have have problems with some things about America or even our spouse or boss for that matter but there is a time for respect and unity and to appreciate America as the greatest and most important country in human history. That time is during the national anthem. To behave treasonously then diminishes our interest in what your behavior then defines as a comparatively petty little cause.

Who told you that bullshit? Is that in the constitution? We'll protest when the fuck we want and you aint going to do shit about it.

If you protest during the National Anthem you are in effect protesting the country which we take as semi-treasonous. We all have have problems with some things about America or even our spouse or boss for that matter but there is a time for respect and unity and to appreciate America as the greatest and most important country in human history. That time is during the national anthem. To behave treasonously then diminishes our interest in what your behavior has defined as a comparatively petty little cause.
I could give a flying fuck how you take it. Like I said. Its going to be done and you cant stop it. Sounds like it sucks to be you.

If you protest during the National Anthem you are in effect protesting the country which we take as semi-treasonous. We all have have problems with some things about America or even our spouse or boss for that matter but there is a time for respect and unity and to appreciate America as the greatest and most important country in human history. That time is during the national anthem. To behave treasonously then diminishes our interest in what your behavior has defined as a comparatively petty little cause.
I could give a flying fuck how you take it. Like I said. Its going to be done and you cant stop it. Sounds like it sucks to be you.
Keep doing stupid treasonous things and in another 50 years you'll be in the same liberal position. You have to change to improve not keep doing what you've been doing for 50 years. Do you understand now?? You want to end the liberal school to prison pipeline, start doing the opposite of what you have been doing. Simple right?

Forum List

Back