I stand corrected...

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Usually I'm 20 years ahead of the times, this time only 16 years, as another of my songs comes to fruition. The ending to the techno song
"The Law" (2004) has an unreachable 911 number joke at the end, but today that is no joke, it's reality that made it's way into a RNC Trump ad about where the lawless ones are taking us.

it's reality that made it's way into a RNC Trump ad about where the lawless ones are taking us.
rubber room ... for the delusional.

In my book written in 2001 First chapter I predicted you'd respond with such ad hominems.
Human behavior is so easy to predict.
Now, do you mind telling us why you guys wear black bandanas & back packs? Are you transporting and taking your playstations with you everywhere, affraid your mom might confescate it from your room?
Or are you guys carrying your supply of Tampons in there?

Last edited:
At least you are standing so many people are sitting on their hands watching events pass them by like spectators at a sporting event( and we have lost that as well)..We always stand at the singing of our national anthems worldwide what happens when they take that away as well and our ability to just stand .. Standing doesn’t have to be physical for those of us who are physically challenged.. Something tells me as we travel down this road if we don’t stand together we will be bending our legs and bowing low to those who take our priveledges and freedoms away one by one slowly ... Interesting times to say the least as the curve of the road gets further and further from our original well travelled road...

You weren't ahead any future events with that dumb video... if any coincidence, such was just beginner's luck.

You weren't ahead any future events with that dumb video... if any coincidence, such was just beginner's luck.
It'a called marketing, get a clue.
That being said, I really am intuitive, beyond selective recognition, coincidences, and beyond astronomical odds and I explain the science and biology and secrets to the how and why.
My book, art, web sites, and music being no different actually do have valuable insight and easter eggs hidden yet to be noticed or discovered. :)
But this is mute, because you must be the modern day Nostradamus, because you are claiming to know me and my body of work I'm secretly known for.

That being said, I really am intuitive, beyond selective recognition, coincidences, and beyond astronomical odds and I explain the science and biology and secrets to the how and why.
My book, art, web sites, and music being no different actually do have valuable insight and easter eggs hidden yet to be noticed or discovered. :)
But this is mute, because you must be the modern day Nostradamus, because you are claiming to know me and my body of work I'm secretly known for.

Nostradamus? Lol.

Just by applying basic mathematics your so called intuition sucks.

Nostradamus? Lol.

Just by applying basic mathematics your so called intuition sucks.
But you made fun of yourself, by claiming to know me and ending up with egg on your face.
The Human ego is easy to predict.
Your subjective truth and reality requires you to be right, or feel inadequate, so you lash out and deflect. You never noticed that while blasting intuitive thought/denouncing it, you INADVERTANTLY claimed to be intuitive and lost your own argument. Then when you got caught you resorted to ad hominem responses.
Chapter 1 "Keepers of the Unpopular Truth"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back