I Sniff a Pedofile and It's Not My Finger so it Must be Joe

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
badbob here, and never have I seen our country so fucked up and leaderless. That's why my investigative team and I are taking on a special investigation into the real Joe Biden.

The country is in the middle of collapsing, and we're going straight to the source of that dysfunction: Cluster Fuck Joe, the brains of the democRats. potty

We'll reveal our triple x findings on a special tonight at 7pm ET initialed 'I Sniff a Pedofile and It's Not My Finger so it Must be Joe'. But here's the thing: Only badbob Premium and latex
Members will be able to see this special. The program alone is worth the lower than Joe membership fee.

You won't want to miss Joe handing out his free Salty Peats in the Richmond, California, Greyhound Bus Station, Men's Room. We've put a lot into exposing what's actually going on with Joe and what motivates him and his little boner. This is something you have to see. Tell your friends and with the PG rating make sure you tell the porch monkeys and the yard apes too.

To watch it, just click the button below to become a premium or latex member. You won't regret it and neither will Joe

See ya wouldn't want 2 b ya

badbob here, and never have I seen our country so fucked up and leaderless. That's why my investigative team and I are taking on a special investigation into the real Joe Biden.

The country is in the middle of collapsing, and we're going straight to the source of that dysfunction: Cluster Fuck Joe, the brains of the democRats. potty

We'll reveal our triple x findings on a special tonight at 7pm ET initialed 'I Sniff a Pedofile and It's Not My Finger so it Must be Joe'. But here's the thing: Only badbob Premium and latex
Members will be able to see this special. The program alone is worth the lower than Joe membership fee.

You won't want to miss Joe handing out his free Salty Peats in the Richmond, California, Greyhound Bus Station, Men's Room. We've put a lot into exposing what's actually going on with Joe and what motivates him and his little boner. This is something you have to see. Tell your friends and with the PG rating make sure you tell the porch monkeys and the yard apes too.

To watch it, just click the button below to become a premium or latex member. You won't regret it and neither will Joe

That's pretty bad, Bob. :smoke:

biden needs tp.jpg

What you're sniffing is your daddy, boy.

Don't be silly, fingers can't do that, all fingers can do is fire a gun at a pedophile.
You will NOT come into my presence unvaxxed or unmasked, boy. Make sure you understand that, though I know you RepubliQans are dullwitted mofos.

..Bidumb is a complete-total idiot and so is his admin......his voters look really stupid now
You look stupid AND treasonous, boy! Biden is competent. Without Manchin and Sinema RepubliQans in drag, we'd be seeing a lot more positive progress.

This country prospers to the extent RepubliQans sit down, shut up and get out of the way. That's what you need to do. Now.

You look stupid AND treasonous, boy! Biden is competent. Without Manchin and Sinema RepubliQans in drag, we'd be seeing a lot more positive progress.

This country prospers to the extent RepubliQans sit down, shut up and get out of the way. That's what you need to do. Now.

This country prospers to the extent Democrats sit down, shut up and get out of the way. That's what you need to do. Now.

Forum List

Back