I Smell a [Coronavirus] Rat - Patrick Henry

apparently stopping the disease from spreading and killing those most susceptible is far beyond the grasp of rw morons.

WTF brought that non-sequitur on? The ones not following virus protocols are the young.
Stop with your bullshit prog talking points.
Got any link supporting your moronic claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

Oh, I've seen facebook and I've seen this place. Sure, there are the young who need to be more responsible. The ones putting a government conspiracy on this and telling others to go out to the bars (Devin Nunes) should be locked up. They tend to be wingnuts who are still following the narrative that the concern for the virus is a hoax. This by far is Trump's largest failure in all of this.
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!!!

apparently stopping the disease from spreading and killing those most susceptible is far beyond the grasp of rw morons.

WTF brought that non-sequitur on? The ones not following virus protocols are the young.
Got any link supporting your moronic claim? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.

Oh, I've seen facebook and I've seen this place. Sure, there are the young who need to be more responsible. The ones putting a government conspiracy on this and telling others to go out to the bars (Devin Nunes) should be locked up. They tend to be wingnuts who are still following the narrative that the concern for the virus is a hoax. This by far is Trump's largest failure in all of this.

You mad, bro?

Did Devin Nunes not tell people to go out to the bars? Or was it something else I said?

I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
2. What percentage of those testing positive require medical treatment?
3. What percentage require hospitalization?
4. What percentage die?
5. If we tested for other forms of flu virus, would we see similar statistics?
1 How many Americans are infected?
2.what percentage of people directly in contact with an infectee via living with or working right next to become sick themselves?
The two above are vital, if it’s so so very very super infectious super quick then it’s had almost a month to cripple the USA with sick people.
Why are these number not out?

3. What percentage of those infected
Spread it? This could generally be calculated by question 2.
4.what percentage are hospitalized and die and How Do 1-4 compare to Media darling Barry’s 2009-10 swine flu

Now Im asking for a fact based statiscal response to an emotional driven exaggeration so I understand the flare up responses that will ensue

The most difficult question to determine us how does the Media and Corona Ender Mankibd Drum bangers withdraw from this exaggerated hysteria?
Just like Mueller and Impeachment i
they are heavily invested in Hurt Trump 2020, really don’t give a damn about Americans to do it. I don’t think they can withdraw so it’s up to Americans to rally and send the message that we won’t Live like this Because we aren’t likely at all to die or get sick from that.

You mad, bro?

Did Devin Nunes not tell people to go out to the bars? Or was it something else I said?
Happy Joy is neither

You mad, bro?

Happy Joy is neither

That makes sense, you running a fever?

Well, lessee. This is a SARS virus. We already have 51,000 dying a year from flu and pneumonia. And that is only the EIGHTH leading cause of deaths! And they don't even include doctors and medical mistakes or lawyers, government and taxes on the list.

Last I checked, no one ran in a panic to stores buying up all the toilet paper, shut down all the public events (sports, wrestling, concerts, shows), closed down all kinds of jobs and employers, crushed entire industries, put thousands out of work, closed schools, locked the doors and sold off all our stocks at a total cost of probably trillions of dollars for any flu, much less diabetes, strokes, respiratory disease, cancer or heart disease!

And to date for what, about 100 people who have died?

Even suicide claims 45,000 a year. OK, I get it, the virus is catchy, but then, so is stupidity. Is the cure becoming worse than the threat?

1. Heart disease
Number of deaths per year: 635,260

2. Cancer
Number of deaths per year: 598,038

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Number of deaths per year: 161,374

4. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
Number of deaths per year: 154,596

5. Stroke
Number of deaths per year: 142,142

6. Alzheimer’s disease
Number of deaths per year: 116,103

7. Diabetes
Number of deaths per year: 80,058

8. Influenza and pneumonia
Number of deaths per year: 51,537

9. Kidney disease
Number of deaths per year: 50,046

10. Suicide
Number of deaths per year: 44,965
To many facts and not enough hysteria and gotta love the dim bulb who posted here the infection rate is 23 % when the very few disputing facts that have been allowed to slip out from China indicated somewhere between 2-6% who were directly and repeatedly exposed to a carrier and .02% on the total population

do you want people spreading the disease and killing others -
This isn't like AIDS where people tested positive for HIV and then stuck their dick into other people.
But is useful for the agenda to pretend it’s far worse
Americans will stop groundhoging pretty soon. The pleading dim bulbs about “you want people to die” would do well to comprehend that we could eliminate 80% of contagious everything by implementing this draconian liberty grabbing shut down and quarantine all the time
Cellar dwelling pimply face nonproductive frightened boobs are joyous that many are being dragged down to their social and economic position

Bar owners are businessmen. Do you want them to go bankrupt?

do you want people spreading the disease and killing others -

You mean like Tom Hanks, who got the CV-19 and after being ill a few days now feels fine and is OK?

He was able to get a test, tested positive and quarantined himself so that he didn't get others sick. Isn't that nice?

Also, the vast majority of people who get sick are going to be fine. We need to reduce the spread to help those who will end up with more serious conditions and some of them will die.

Good luck with that.

I have been trying to understand a factual correlation between Coronavirus exposure, test results, cases, serious illness, hospitalization, ICU placement and death. The news reports seem to be lacking in this area, and I am wondering why.

It seems that, outside of China, the number Coronavirus cases reported were the result of people who were already seriously ill from the virus and required medical attention. As a result, the number of deaths reported was a significant percentage of these cases. With increasingly widespread testing for the virus, the number of "cases" is skyrocketing, yet the recommendation for the great majority of these cases is to stay home and not seek medical treatment unless seriously ill.

So my questions are:

1. Does testing positive for the virus constitute a new case, or merely exposure?
4. What percentage die?
Unknown unknowns! Our arrogance in refusing to consult WHO or other countries in a timely manner places us behind.
Don't look for answers from Trump's daily chest-pounding self glorifications. First it was hoax! Some idiots still cling to this, and it is my dearest wish they all put on their best bib & tucker and head out to the local Pub to suck up all that party atmosphere while thumbing their noses at the skeptical.

He's the 'gonna' President, as in "It's 'gonna' go away! and "It's 'gonna' be contained! or "Test Kits are 'gonna' be available to everyone! Yep! Any day now! Just like the Wall was 'gonna' be paid by Mexico, NK was 'gonna' de-nuke, China was 'gonna' fall in line, and the biggest scam of all...that a tax-cut for large corporations and Wall Street was 'gonna' trickle down. Now the CW is that if we throw money at citizens to spend the market will heal and that will minimize (somehow ?) the disease.

I don't know what will happen. We got blindsided by the fickle finger of fate, and nobody knows....but Thank God for Governors who step up to the plate..like the once-giant Rudy did on 911!

So my questions are:

4. What percentage die?
Unknown unknowns! Our arrogance in refusing to consult WHO or other countries in a timely manner places us behind.
Don't look for answers from Trump's daily chest-pounding self glorifications. First it was hoax! Some idiots still cling to this, and it is my dearest wish they all put on their best bib & tucker and head out to the local Pub to suck up all that party atmosphere while thumbing their noses at the skeptical.

He's the 'gonna' President, as in "It's 'gonna' go away! and "It's 'gonna' be contained! or "Test Kits are 'gonna' be available to everyone! Yep! Any day now! Just like the Wall was 'gonna' be paid by Mexico, NK was 'gonna' de-nuke, China was 'gonna' fall in line, and the biggest scam of all...that a tax-cut for large corporations and Wall Street was 'gonna' trickle down. Now the CW is that if we throw money at citizens to spend the market will heal and that will minimize (somehow ?) the disease.

I don't know what will happen. We got blindsided by the fickle finger of fate, and nobody knows....but Thank God for Governors who step up to the plate..like the once-giant Rudy did on 911!
Trump blame assignment Fail

Forum List

Back