our military strategy

our foreign policy

our economy

our role in the world

energy policy

the environment

I shudder a lot these days...

Obama: 'Give Peace a Chance' | The Weekly Standard

And on jobs. He has a new plan now as `14 looms and his Democratic minions are no longer wishing to be seen with him. He is a joke....all talk and no action. The latest today, is, he will simply ignore them, as he has a pen and a phone and doesn't need the Constitutional requirements to run ( ruin ) the country.

January 14, 2014

WASHINGTON (CBS DC/AP) — Calling for “all hands on deck” to assist the economy, President Barack Obama is urging his Cabinet to identify ways to keep his administration relevant to people struggling in the up-and-down recovery.

With two weeks left before delivering an economy-focused State of the Union address to Congress, Obama is picking up the pace of his jobs message and demonstrating how he can advance his economic agenda administratively and through his ability to coax action from important interest groups.

“We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need. I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone,” Obama said Tuesday as he convened his first Cabinet meeting of the year.

Obama continued: ”And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward in helping to make sure our kids are getting the best education possible, making sure that our businesses are getting the kind of support and help they need to grow and advance, to make sure that people are getting the skills that they need to get those jobs that our businesses are creating.” :lmao:

Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

when obabble speaks "ex cathedra" on matters of:

our military strategy

our foreign policy

our economy

our role in the world

energy policy

the environment

I shudder a lot these days...

Obama: 'Give Peace a Chance' | The Weekly Standard

And on jobs. He has a new plan now as `14 looms and his Democratic minions are no longer wishing to be seen with him. He is a joke....all talk and no action. The latest today, is, he will simply ignore them, as he has a pen and a phone and doesn't need the Constitutional requirements to run ( ruin ) the country.

January 14, 2014

WASHINGTON (CBS DC/AP) — Calling for “all hands on deck” to assist the economy, President Barack Obama is urging his Cabinet to identify ways to keep his administration relevant to people struggling in the up-and-down recovery.

With two weeks left before delivering an economy-focused State of the Union address to Congress, Obama is picking up the pace of his jobs message and demonstrating how he can advance his economic agenda administratively and through his ability to coax action from important interest groups.

“We’re not just going to be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we’re providing Americans the kind of help they need. I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone,” Obama said Tuesday as he convened his first Cabinet meeting of the year.

Obama continued: ”And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward in helping to make sure our kids are getting the best education possible, making sure that our businesses are getting the kind of support and help they need to grow and advance, to make sure that people are getting the skills that they need to get those jobs that our businesses are creating.” :lmao:

Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

He makes it sound like he is king.

Forum List

Back