I Should Have an AR-15, but not YOU! Gun grabber speaks honestly

Ha ha
You’re hilarious. You’re ridiculous Garands aren’t used by topical low life sissy boy mass shooters. They’re too much firearm for them to handle.
ARVNs carried Garands and the average ARVN soldier was barely five foot and weighed under a hundred twenty pounds. I carried a Garand in high school ROTC and I was six two and only weighed one sixty. Audie Murphy carried one on WWII and he was a real runt that was refused enlistment for being too small and underweight more than once. A 7.62mm battle rifle is easier to use than a 30.06, .303 or 7.92mm one like those widely used in WWII.

You mean “external“ ballistics. Another fake expert.

No, dumbass, I mean EXTERIOR BALLISTICS!

When you develop a brain, feel free to come back. Till then take your lesson like a man and shut the fuck up!

A. DEFINITION OF BALLISTICS

1. The science of the motion of projectile.

B. DIVIDED INTO FOUR BRANCHES

1. Interior ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the projectile while it is still in the gun.

2. Transitional ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the motion of the projectile from the time it leaves the muzzle until the only forces acting upon it are due to exterior ballistics.

3. Exterior ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the projectile after it clears the muzzle and throughout its time of flight.

4. Terminal ballistics is that branch of the science that deals with the impact, and force imparted on the target.

No, dumbass, I mean EXTERIOR BALLISTICS!

When you develop a brain, feel free to come back. Till then take your lesson like a man and shut the fuck up!

A. DEFINITION OF BALLISTICS

1. The science of the motion of projectile.

B. DIVIDED INTO FOUR BRANCHES

1. Interior ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the projectile while it is still in the gun.

2. Transitional ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the motion of the projectile from the time it leaves the muzzle until the only forces acting upon it are due to exterior ballistics.

3. Exterior ballistics is the branch of the science that deals with the projectile after it clears the muzzle and throughout its time of flight.

4. Terminal ballistics is that branch of the science that deals with the impact, and force imparted on the target.

Took you forever to find someone who also delves in fake news…..”external” Ballistics

But continual response from an idiot make believe authority is typical.

I don't need an AR-15. I already have one of these:
vmadgngeq9o.jpg

ARVNs carried Garands and the average ARVN soldier was barely five foot and weighed under a hundred twenty pounds. I carried a Garand in high school ROTC and I was six two and only weighed one sixty. Audie Murphy carried one on WWII and he was a real runt that was refused enlistment for being too small and underweight more than once. A 7.62mm battle rifle is easier to use than a 30.06, .303 or 7.92mm one like those widely used in WWII.
So you’re saying AR15 devotees are even more a sissy boy then we thought ? I’ll buy that.

Took you forever to find someone who also delves in fake news…..”external” Ballistics

But continual response from an idiot make believe authority is typical.

Wow, I posted up a scientific treatise, written by ballisticians, and you post up a reloading manual that is written for a 5th grader.

And it took you TWO days!

DURRRRRR

I cannot imagine a reason why someone woulds not have him on ignore.
Even if I agrreed with him, I'd not want to see him continually embarass himself.
Wow, I posted up a scientific treatise, written by ballisticians, and you post up a reloading manual that is written for a 5th grader.

And it took you TWO days!

DURRRRRR
Wow, sounds like you’re really upset. My job is done.

Wow, sounds like you’re really upset. My job is done.

Not me. I am laughing at you. You got bitchslapped by me, yet again.

Like I said, slapping the piss out of you is a hobby.

‘Some members of the tinfoil hat brigade have come up with the reply, “We need these weapons because we want to be effective against the government if it becomes tyrannical. That’s part of our Second Amendment right.” Personally, I think that’s ludicrous, but it has become an increasingly popular justification for purchasing a semi-automatic rifle.’ ibid

Correct.

It is tinfoil hat Red Dawn nonsense.

There’s nothing in the history, text, or case law of the Second Amendment that authorizes insurrectionist dogma.

No one ‘needs’ an AR 15, it’s a want – and that’s fine; if someone wants to possess an AR 15, he should be allowed to do to.

But don’t try to ‘justify’ possessing an AR 15 as some sort of a ‘need’ – it’s not.
Nobody is calling for an insurrection, either. Stop lying.

Nowhere does the 2A say there has to be a "need". Another lie.

The moron that wrote the op-ed also lied when he claimed that a 223 round has more penetration than a 9mm. That's bullshit

He lied when he claimed that 223 rounds penetrate body armor like a "hot knife through butter.

The North Hollywood shooters had automatic weapons, not semi-automatics and they were wearing armored suits made out of steel plates.

And this clown was a cop?...lol

Yes, very true.

The author of that article was talking about AR15s being likely to penetrate walls and harm a family member or apartment neighbor, which people who actually understand guns are well aware of. Alone in an isolated house, I would prefer a short barreled AR15 with collapsing stock for home defense. In the 'burbs, I have a shotgun with a pistol holster on the butt for home defense.

I use a .380 for carry, having switched from a J-frame .38. I've seen studies showing that this is the most likely caliber to fully disable an attacker, to which I attribute the relative ease of a double tap.

I actually don't have an AR15 yet. I need to get one. A liberal poster convinced me (without meaning to) that I have a duty to have a semi-auto rifle with detachable magazine, in case the government goes full on authoritarian.
Really ? You think you can defend yourself vs a swat team with your AR15 ? Seriously, you have to be joking. The govt has 2 things that you and your AR15 don’t have that makes your assertions unreal…..they have support personnel and infrastructure ……plus, you can lose your freedom, job, health insurance, private insurance etc by putting up any resistance to law enforcement.

Stick with what you have, .380/.38 for personal defense. That’s all that’s necessary.

The moron that wrote the op-ed also lied when he claimed that a 223 round has more penetration than a 9mm. That's bullshit
Irrelevant. The .223 is less stable and may not have the guaranteed penetration if tumbling as a more stable fmj 9mm through sheet rock….
But that argument is completely erroneous when one is traveling at three times the mv and can reliably kill out to 4-600 hundred yards. Everything is slug dependent. The point is valid.

Forum List

Back