I sent a message to Greg Gutfield of FOX's Five at 5 asking him about Juan Williams.

My question was, "Is Juan Williams really as stupid as he acts on the Five at 5, or is he paid to be as stupid as he acts? I am hoping my question is put on the fan mail Friday's as i want to hear what Juan has to say.

I would have added this:

PS: Please punch that wrinkled-up leftard faggot Juan in the face for me while you're at it, ok?

THX.

My question was, "Is Juan Williams really as stupid as he acts on the Five at 5, or is he paid to be as stupid as he acts? I am hoping my question is put on the fan mail Friday's as i want to hear what Juan has to say.
Yes he is.....he got a job at Fox because he's the liberal on the Five. I remember when he was booted from PBS for daring to appear on Fox a few years back.
They tried putting compulsive liar Donna Brazil on the show....which went over about as well as a fart in an elevator, and she didn't stay around long.
Juan is the liar from the left that says stupid stuff that everyone else on the panel takes turns blowing all the Hell.

We are not children.

We know that they have Mr. Williams for two reasons: balance (a liberal) and diversity (a non-Caucasian).

The other panelists know this and basically patronize him.

Of course, he does not care, for I assume that he gets a nice chunk of cash for blowing off steam five days a week. (Don't forget: He lost his job at NPR because he admitted that he feared certain airplane passengers.)

We are not children.

We know that they have Mr. Williams for two reasons: balance (a liberal) and diversity (a non-Caucasian).

The other panelists know this and basically patronize him.

Of course, he does not care, for I assume that he gets a nice chunk of cash for blowing off steam five days a week. (Don't forget: He lost his job at NPR because he admitted that he feared certain airplane passengers.)
Juan is ok,just clueless

Forum List

Back