I see nooses everywhere it

Where is the hoax....

Someone in a NAZCAR event saw a piece of rope Steve Phelps was the one that told Wallace...

Steve Phelps is a Trump supporter.. NAZCAR is a Republican Sport if there is such a thing..

This was a mistake... A simple one...

No one seemed to act inappropriately...

Where is the hoax....

Someone in a NAZCAR event saw a piece of rope Steve Phelps was the one that told Wallace...

Steve Phelps is a Trump supporter.. NAZCAR is a Republican Sport if there is such a thing..

It was a hoax perped by children.

1593041795802.png

Where is the hoax....

It was a door pull that is on every Garage door on the lot....not a mistake....a scam....a Smollett scam...

Where is the hoax....

It was a door pull that is on every Garage door on the lot....not a mistake....a scam....a Smollett scam...

Have you any proof of that?

The FBI didn't seem to think it was a hoax or they would have arrested someone...

Where is the hoax....

The FBI didn't seem to think it was a hoax or they would have arrested someone...
The same noose resembling door grab knot was on his door and every other door....At best Bubba over reacted and jumped to conclusions...and for him knowing what is taking place in the nation to come out without looking into it and shout racism is appalling and shows me he is not a serious person.....jocks should just shut up...they are dumb......and dumb with a voice and ads pasted to your flash fire suit is dangerous....

I'm not a nascar guy but apparently this guy sucks
Just looking for that left wing establisment payoff with an endorsement deal

Nike probably drawing up juicy contracts now

worlds biggest twat.png

Just a thought: lets not get our panties in a wad about a piece of rope unless it comes with an actual threat to hang some one.

Where is the hoax....

The same noose resembling door grab knot was on his door and every other door....At best Bubba over reacted and jumped to conclusions...and for him knowing what is taking place in the nation to come out without looking into it and shout racism is appalling and shows me he is not a serious person.....jocks should just shut up...they are dumb......and dumb with a voice and ads pasted to your flash fire suit is dangerous....

For fuck's sake Bubba didn't even see it... NASCAR president Steve Phelps and Trump Supporter told him.... If you want to blame anyone, blame the Trump Supporter...

But I am saying it looks like a mistake and FBI agree with me...

If you want to go down conspiracy theory this could have been a double false flag set up by Trump...

Where is the hoax....

The hoax is, Bubba was telling people that a piece of string was a noose. That is a lie.

Where is the hoax....

For fuck's sake Bubba didn't even see it... NASCAR president Steve Phelps and Trump Supporter told him.... If you want to blame anyone, blame the Trump Supporter...

If you want to go down conspiracy theory this could have been a double false flag set up by Trump...

He never checked it out?....he just jumped right on the BLM bandwagon of America haters....and got the entire NASCAR circuit to join him....for a fucking door pull.....I'm done with it....done with the whiny fucking shit.....we all have tough lives and all of our lives matter....

Where is the hoax....

The hoax is, Bubba was telling people that a piece of string was a noose. That is a lie.

For it to be a lie Bubba would have to know it was untrue....

Please give us evidence that Bubba knew what was saying was false.

Bubba was informed by a Trump Supporter, are telling us that we shouldn't believe Trump Supporters...

Where is the hoax....

He never checked it out?....he just jumped right on the BLM bandwagon of America haters....and got the entire NASCAR circuit to join him....for a fucking door pull.....I'm done with it....done with the whiny fucking shit.....we all have tough lives and all of our lives matter....

He was told by the President of NAZCAR, it was the Steve Phelps (a Trump Supporter) who told everyone.... Bubba took's Steve's word on it...

So you think Bubba is a better than Steve on nooses? What makes Bubba more qualified?

By the way I think Steve Phelps did the right thing.... He called in the FBI to investigate, they investigated, found it was a simple error and everything is OK... That is how it works

Where is the hoax....

Bubba was informed by a Trump Supporter, are telling us that we shouldn't believe Trump Supporters...
I will say it again.....he never checked it out....part of him wanted it to be a noose....enough of this crap....aren't you tired of the riots and protests?.....its your nation too that is being destroyed.....THE KILLER COP IS IN JAIL AND WILL GO TO PRISON WHERE HE WON'T LAST A WEEK......why isn't that enough?....do we all now have to run around as if every damn piece of rope is a fucking noose?.....not me...life is too damn short.....If these clowns can take over 6 city blocks they can take over your house....wake up.....

Where is the hoax....

I will say it again.....he never checked it out....part of him wanted it to be a noose....enough of this crap....aren't you tired of the riots and protests?.....its your nation too that is being destroyed.....THE KILLER COP IS IN JAIL AND WILL GO TO PRISON WHERE HE WON'T LAST A WEEK......why isn't that enough?....do we all now have to run around as if every damn piece of rope is a fucking noose?.....not me...life is too damn short.....If these clowns can take over 6 city blocks they can take over your house....wake up.....

So let me get this:
You want Bubba to go crashing a FBI Crime Scene (a federal crime) to investigate a crime which he has no qualifications to do....

Bubba was inform by the President of NAZCAR, why don't you as that Trump Supporter why he was misinforming people?

'If these clowns...' Who are the clowns?

Again it was a Trump Supporter who informed Bubba and called in the FBI....

Where is the hoax....

He saw the piece of string himself. He said so on Den Lemon's show. Right after the FBI said "its garage string", Bubba went on tv and declared that "IT WAS DEFINITELY A NOOSE, not garage string".

Forum List

Back