I saw obama in a dream last night.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
I have posted many times that imho. Obama is the worst, most clueless president in usa history.i saw obama in a dream last night. In last night's dream i was in a whitehouse room i walked up to obama and shook his hand and said,"i want to be nice to you,help me! But you must help me,obama shook my hand and said,your words touch my heart" just a dream?. In tonight's state of the union speech obama could save his presidency and really help the country if he would offer a olive branch and apologize for telling untruths,his arrogancy and offer to make a new start for the sake of the country and really work with congress.obama could turn everything around and go into history as a great president. ""all his choice""!!!

Yes!! Tonight obama could change the state of the union by confessing and repenting of his arrogance,pride and by offering a olive branch to congress and the nation, he could yet go into history as a great president!!! All his choice!

Boy - you really were dreaming. Tonight's speech will be more of the same old Democratic horse shit like we've been hearing for the last 5 years. A waste of good electricity, really.

boy - you really were dreaming. Tonight's speech will be more of the same old democratic horse shit like we've been hearing for the last 5 years. A waste of good electricity, really.

yes!!! It may be! But my dream was of what could be! Obama could confess and repent of arrogance and pride,mistakes,ignorance====be humble,ask for and offer a new start. Obama has a chance and time to yet be a great presudent==all his choice!

Obama had a dream too. He dreamt that he was the dictator, woke up and did his best to make it happen.

I can't listen to the guy, He will blame everything wrong on Republicans. The only thing standing in the way of a utopia in our lifetime.

He'll say people now have affordable health care that couldn't before. He won't mention the expense increase and all the millions that lost theirs.

He'll bring up how bad the economy was when he took over and ignore how paltry it is now after all the borrowing and spending.

He'll mention all the new jobs created and ignore the fewer workers now then when he too koffice and that most of the new jobs are low end part timers.

And then some more Republicans are evil stuff.

There, just saved ya a bunch of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
obama had a dream too. He dreamt that he was the dictator, woke up and did his best to make it happen.

I can't listen to the ahole, he will blame everything wrong on republicans. The only thing standing in the way of a utopia in our lifetime.

He'll say people now have affordable health care that couldn't before. He won't mention the expense increase and all the millions that lost theirs.

He'll bring up how bad the economy was when he took over and ignore how paltry it is now after all the borrowing and spending.

He'll mention all the new jobs created and ignore the fewer workers now then when he too koffice and that most of the new jobs are low end part timers.

And then some more republicans are evil stuff.

There, just saved ya a bunch of time.

yes!!!! I have slamed obama as the worst president in usa history but in my dream we shook hands and i said,"i want to be nice to you,but you must help me. Obama's eyes teared up and he said "yes! Your words touch my heart,we can make a new beginning and work together,we can help each other for the good of us and the country" we can choose to do this!!

One of the limitations of the Constitution is that there is no way to constrain a rogue President other than by impeachment. Obama will have a free rein to rule by executive fiat for the next two years...

One of the limitations of the Constitution is that there is no way to constrain a rogue President other than by impeachment. Obama will have a free rein to rule by executive fiat for the next two years...[/QUO IF YOU ARE RIGHT THEN THE USA IS IN EVEN MORE BIG TROUBLE!! IT NEED NOT BE THAT WAY!!!

I have posted many times that imho. Obama is the worst, most clueless president in usa history.i saw obama in a dream last night. In last night's dream i was in a whitehouse room i walked up to obama and shook his hand and said,"i want to be nice to you,help me! But you must help me,obama shook my hand and said,your words touch my heart" just a dream?. In tonight's state of the union speech obama could save his presidency and really help the country if he would offer a olive branch and apologize for telling untruths,his arrogancy and offer to make a new start for the sake of the country and really work with congress.obama could turn everything around and go into history as a great president. ""all his choice""!!!

Hi Gismys: I am with this idea of "helping each other" help this man out the obvious with the Democrat agenda and conflicts with it. I plan to do so as a Democrat asking all Democrats to help, and inviting third party members to join in the effort. Keep affiliation with their own parties and working inclusively on cooperative solutions we all agree are Constitutional.

I'm all for that. I am willing to help you help Obama etc.

I think this is good for the country. Whatever he cannot admit to because either the legal system, media system or political/legislative system will not forgive back peddling,
then you and I can say that for him and agree we know he is not at liberty to say this.

Only people who forgive and agree to correct mutual faults retain full freedom of speech to admit our faults and ask help to fix them. Those who are already in positions where they cannot speak freely lose this ability, and "we understand"

I'm ready to stand with you.

I thought of the Constitutional principles that have been skirted, violated, contradicted and/or downright denied for the sake of political expediency in avoiding or imposing conflicts of interest instead of resolving them.

The main one I wanted to OUT was that people have different political beliefs about faith in Government similar to faith in God. it is equally religious, and people cannot be forced to have faith where they have none without proof and without free choice.

So forcing people to believe in funding government health care, when so many people believe that federal government is separate from states rights and people's freedoms,
is rejected.

This faith in free market choices of health care outside federal insurance mandates cannot be dismissed an invalid, just because people don't agree or believe otherwise. Same with those who faithfully believe in singlepayer health care.

So to respect equal Constitutional religious and political freedom protected under law, by the first and fourteenth amendments (also the fourth against searches and seizures without cause by demanding proof of insurance from citizens who have committed no crimes in wanting to pay for health care in other ways we believe in),
I would respectively ask both major parties to support the separate but equal beliefs of members in either singlepayer health care managed under one universal system (funded and participated in voluntarily through the Democrat Party and its members leaders and organizational structure) and in tenth amendment rights of states and people to exercise individual freedom to manage and govern their own health care systems locally (also through party to separate the tax funding as agreed upon with all other parties)

for programs or policies that all populations and parties agree to uniformly, those can be enforced and funded on a federal level; for anything disagreed upon, these policies and funding must be resolved on other levels or agree to separate by party in case of conflict.

in no case shall any member or leader of any party abuse the political, legal or legislative system to impose their political beliefs on others, by law, coercion or bullying, and forcing dissenting people or parties to fund policies they don't believe in and choose freely.

Otherwise, this pattern of bullying by dominance, exclusion or coerson constitutes religious infringement, harassment, and discrimination in violation of Constitutional laws and ethics.

All signers to such agreement commit neither to engage not support any such discrimination by religious or political beliefs. All funding of disputed programs shall be voluntary and managed by party, until agreements can be reached by mediation and consensus on which policies or programs qualify for federal funding and enforcement.

I saw obama in a dream last night.
Mrs. Jughead told me about a dream last year, but it wasn't about Obama. She dreamt that I bought her a brand new boat. I calmly told her that she'd better go back to sleep. She asked why. I answered, "maybe you can dream up a way to pay for it!".

Damn! Obama is living in your head! I recommend an exorcism!

Tonights "speech" = a total waste of time,another wasted chance to confess and repent and ask for forgivness from god and all americans. Will he get another??? Or was that it??

Forum List

Back