I Saved The American Flag (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I went out to the Los Angeles Trump protests on Veterans Day because I saw they were burning and destroying American flags. Decided I was gonna go undercover and try to save one.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I went out to the Los Angeles Trump protests on Veterans Day because I saw they were burning and destroying American flags. Decided I was gonna go undercover and try to save one.

marine.jpg

A salute to you sir.

Bravo. They should have entire contigents of these guys every time these protester dirtbags decide to disrespect the American flag.

You know you unwittingly exposed what the Republicans are. You steal something to prove you are a 'good American'. Like stealing votes, stealing polling places, stealing elections, or as piece.or.shit trump did he stole the services of many small business people and never paid them.

Why didn't you offer to buy it? Maybe they'd take $50 for it. Nah, far better to force people to do things and take away THEIR rights because you are angry at how they speak.

Last edited:

You know you unwittingly exposed what the Republicans are. You steal something to prove your a 'good American'. Like stealing votes, stealing polling places, stealing elections, or as piece.or.shit trump did he stole the services of many small business people and never paid them.

Why didn't you offer to buy it? Maybe they'd take $50 for it. Nah, far better to force people to do things and take away THEIR rights because you are angry at how they speak.
Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Last edited:

Job well done.

You know you unwittingly exposed what the Republicans are. You steal something to prove your a 'good American'. Like stealing votes, stealing polling places, stealing elections, or as piece.or.shit trump did he stole the services of many small business people and never paid them.

I wish I had the chance to kick your fucking teeth out. I honestly do you piece of shit.

You would have to stand in line if I got there first.

Issac Newton couldn't crush a styrofoam coffee cup...why? Because he's a weak ass pussy.

You steal a persons personal property and run like a bitch? Real hero. No braver than a purse snatching thug.
Well, look at the video, he didn't just run, he also did a good job of kicking the asshole's ass. His mission was to save the American flag, and he did that.

Best video ever. Street marchers should be met by ranks of super patriots who would stomp the shit out of them.

I wish I had the chance to kick your fucking teeth out. I honestly do you piece of shit.

I'm sure. You'd be in for a rude awakening internet tough guy. I on the other hand would like to buy you a Coke and a smile. Your anger just owns you. What exactly is wrong with offering to buy one of these flags if you are so concerned about them? Buy them. Go start a Go Fund Me account and name it Buy American Flags About To Be Burned Saving Committee and Anger Management Society. Or whatever suits you.

Relax.

What exactly is wrong with offering to buy one of these flags if you are so concerned about them? Buy them. Go start a Go Fund Me account and name it Buy American Flags About To Be Burned Saving Committee and Anger Management Society. Or whatever suits you.

Relax.
Where is the fun in that?

I'm sure. You'd be in for a rude awakening internet tough guy. I on the other hand would like to buy you a Coke and a smile. Your anger just owns you. What exactly is wrong with offering to buy one of these flags if you are so concerned about them? Buy them. Go start a Go Fund Me account and name it Buy American Flags About To Be Burned Saving Committee and Anger Management Society. Or whatever suits you.

Relax.
You're kidding right? You want him to walk up to a leftist agitator and offer to buy an American flag he's about to burn? Another indication of how out of touch with reality you guys really are.

Wait, are you saying that when leftist protesters break glasses, attack those they disagree with, burn cars, destroy people's property, disrupt businesses, that's OK?

Sorry you don't get to play both sides of the coin. The OP seems to be presenting him/her self as heroic and 'one of the good Americans'. You just admitted he is engaging in behavior he himself likely castigates here daily.

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they don't want to see the American flag 'mistreated' The OP has every right to feel as he/she does. Veterans came out in defense of Collin Kapernick not because they approved of anything he was doing but because here he has the right to do it, even if it is uncomfortable and makes people uneasy or angry. Cruise around this or any message board, there are people that cheer when human beings are beaten or killed for living a lifestyle someone doesn't like or says something someone doesn't like.

One is a goddamn piece of cloth and one is a living breathing human life with brothers and sisters and a mother and father. I give far more value to the human lives.

Issac Newton couldn't crush a styrofoam coffee cup...why? Because he's a weak ass pussy.
Wow...that really must have stung!
You're one hell of a tough guy.

Forum List

Back