ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Phil - there is a a spider

so I would go in and squash it

Bedroom next to mine

she is a lib

Spiders never scared me.

Snakes do - because they dont have legs. creepy

I had a baby water snake coil up and hiss at me last weekend when I was out walking. I stopped and laughed and said, sweetie, I am MUCH bigger than you are! :lol:

Her face was white when she saw a spider.

Otherwise - as courageous a person as anybody - and probably most.

Where's the courage in killing a spider?

It's a real bugger if you get bitten so that is what freaks people out. If I have to get a spider, it does creep me out a little, as I have been bitten before, but I just remind myself I'm bigger and faster than him too! lol The one time I got bit, I never even saw the spider and I didn't even realize I got his venom until the next day. Ouch!

The only reason that snake last weekend didn't scare me was because I recognized it as just a harmless water snake.

baby_water_snake_5_MMarchand.jpg

Where's the courage in killing a spider?

It's a real bugger if you get bitten so that is what freaks people out. If I have to get a spider, it does creep me out a little, as I have been bitten before, but I just remind myself I'm bigger and faster than him too! lol The one time I got bit, I never even saw the spider and I didn't even realize I got his venom until the next day. Ouch!

The only reason that snake last weekend didn't scare me was because I recognized it as just a harmless water snake.

baby_water_snake_5_MMarchand.jpg

It was a little baby that looked just like that and was adorable the way it coiled up and tried to scare me away with it's teensy weensy venom-less mouth hissing up at me. :lol:

Phil - there is a a spider

so I would go in and squash it

Bedroom next to mine

she is a lib

:lol: That was nice of you. You're a good brother.

Your sis living in the next room is of voting age...???

New Topics

Forum List

Back