I salute these brave American soldiers

The video was made back in 2008. The Marine who threw the puppy off the cliff, Lance Corporal David Motari, took a lot of heat because of his actions. Here is what he said after the video went public:

“I want to clear somethings up before tomarrow (sic). This might be hard to believe but I am sorry about the dog. At the time I just really didn’t care. When you are constantly under fire sometimes people develop a different sence (sic) of humor than what others are used to. That video was from over a year and I don’t know who put it out there but it wasn’t me. It has been a really hard day. I don’t know how they got my information but someone got all my information and i had to disconnect my parents and my girlfriends phone not to mention i had to redo my myspace because it got hacked. I just want it to end."

David Motari Soldier Throws Puppy Off a Cliff Know Your Meme

I accept his explanation. It cannot be denied that combat changes men, some more so than others. What he did back than does not define who is is now.

PS: Most Marines do not throw puppy dogs off cliffs. We tossed a liberal or two but never an innocent puppy dog (joking).

Jeez, the jihad maniacs killed 3,000 Americans on a pretty September morning in 2001 while they were sitting at their desks. There are dozens of absolutely heartbreaking videos showing people in suits intentionally jumping to their deaths rather than burn, including a heartbreaking video of a man and a woman holding hands as they plummet to their certain deaths. How could the radical left fly the black flag of jihad murder because a Marine killed a dog and not be moved over heartbreaking videos of humans?

Forum List

Back