I rest my case, Ingraham interviews the President and brings up the Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Why?

Tell me the British monarchy aren't funneling cash to U.S media. LOL. During the interview and 5 minutes after.

I'm telling you, I'd never hear about this. Is it because his wife is American? Just seems so odd to me to see this, it's more than I see in Canada of late.

Don't we get a link so we know what the hell you are talking about?

No. The show just ended.

She asked him during the interview about any advice he would give the queen since they seemed to be so close, he said some flattering things about the Queen and basically tried to stay out of it. Didn't mention either Harry or his wife.

Then after the interview, she and her chum Ray Arroyo talk about the Royal Family for about 5 minutes.

The Royal Family know how to get the message out I give them that.

Laura has a cute little body in that red dress.
Too bad her personality is dyke-ish.
She is the real strong woman. Conservative women who are not frauds scare the ph uk out of Progs. And are constantly demeaned and attempted to be destroyed.

She is the real strong woman. Conservative women who are not frauds scare the ph uk out of Progs. And are constantly demeaned and attempted to be destroyed.
No argument there. She still comes off dyke-ish.
Lots of my female left wing friends are dyke-ish, too.

Ingraham is a racist ass clown, there is nothing strong about being a racist.
Why is she racist? Because she opposes your racist democrat party?

Laura showed temper in trying to make trump look bad on workers raises

Laura was stoppid to think workers wages are not rising

The 2.9 % increase was much higher than inflation and the blue collar raises much higher

And that was just one month after many months even higher

Laura was disgusting with her temper issue and also being wrong on top of that

Young people are more liberal than older people because they haven’t had time to learn yet

Both the Queen and Trump are indeed conservative

Age makes people learn and that is why a 20 yr old voter votes more conservative than a 18 yr old voter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back