Zone1 I reset myself and no longer a toxic person

I tried to use it with my super ego, but it didn't work. ( normally ) By the way, my aim is to meet new people and communicate in my spare time rather than attracting attention. It feels good to try to be constructive, to meet new people, after what I've done to myself and others by intentionally, unintentionally being bullied or bullied.
Go back to reddit......

I kid, you're all nice people! I really don't dislike anyone here, except on the weekends. The weekends are a different story. But during the week, you're all cool! I don't know what happens to you peeps on the weekend that makes you creepy, but that's something for another thread and another time. But you're all cool tonight.

Go back to reddit......
I bought Twitter, I have no money left to buy Reddit. I'm thinking of buying USMB with the remaining food money and hanging out here for a while.

Loneliness is very difficult. Today, when I wanted to take a short trip to the moon in my spacecraft, I had to borrow money from my mother for fuel.

I bought Twitter, I have no money left to buy Reddit. I'm thinking of buying USMB with the remaining food money and hanging out here for a while.

Loneliness is very difficult. Today, when I wanted to take a short trip to the moon in my spacecraft, I had to borrow money from my mother for fuel.
Okay... I will sell you USMB for lets say.... 150 million.... cash of course...

I constantly check myself so that no sociological or religious dogma has an absolute importance in my life. Claiming unproven, unprovable things as proven or true, unfortunately, points to schizophrenia.
So anyone who believes in GOD is a schizophrenic?

So anyone who believes in GOD is a schizophrenic?

It is normal to hope that religions or communism are true, real. The need of this emotional and spiritual intelligence is just like love and a sense of belonging. But logically ignoring their unprovability will turn emotional expectations and dreams into psychological illness. People who want to believe in any ideology with foresight and the desire to prove it do not want to cause moral or material harm to themselves and their environment for that ideology.

If I say to a psychologist or psychiatrist that I will become a billionaire one day, he/she will say I hope you will (most likely to diagnose mental retardation or spiritual personality problems such as low self-esteem and self-confidence can also be predicted for me.) but if I say I am a billionaire (unfortunately I am not a billionaire), he will say no, you are not a billionaire, you are schizophrenic.

However, people who make something unproven as absolute true and taboo, I think that they have the potential to harm themselves and their environment much more morally and materially.

Last edited:
It is normal to find a religion, god, or deity correct or rational, as a prediction, but people who accept something as "absolutely true" without being proven are medically schizophrenic.

If I say to a psychologist or psychiatrist that I will become a billionaire one day, he will say I hope you will (most likely to diagnose mental retardation) but if I say I am a billionaire (unfortunately I am not a billionaire), he will say no, you are not a billionaire, you are schizophrenic.
No

Not SCHIZOPHRENIC

JUST DELUSIONAL

Call a librarian and ask for the definitions

Mr. Musk is not all that spiteful. Queen Elizabeth is a dead ringer for my late Grandmother.
I don't think he's vindictive, but he is a successful businessman who is so greedy that if we ever meet rich aliens, he can want to sell the world to aliens.

No

Not SCHIZOPHRENIC

JUST DELUSIONAL

Call a librarian and ask for the definitions

Thank you very much indeed for the terminology, I needed this word. Delusional Disorder is indeed a much more acceptable diagnosis than Schizophrenia for the problems and distresses we're talking about.

By the way, of course, I'm not a doctor, please don't ask for a private examination, friends, I don't want to earn 50-100 thousand dollars a month with psychotherapies for 2000 dollars and study medicine :p What would I say to my friends and professors at university, I was already doing this job as an amateur, and if I say I get my diploma and have peace of mind, people will drive me away from school by cursing and beating me.

Last edited:
Thank you very much indeed for the terminology, I needed this word. Delusional Disorder is indeed a much more acceptable diagnosis than Schizophrenia for the problems and distresses we're talking about.

By the way, of course, I'm not a doctor, please don't ask for a private examination, friends, I don't want to earn 50-100 thousand dollars a month with psychotherapies for 2000 dollars and study medicine :p What would I say to my friends and professors at university, I was already doing this job as an amateur, and if I say I get my diploma and have peace of mind, people will drive me away from school by cursing and beating me.
Blah blah blah

Forum List

Back