I repeat, Haditha was not the first and won't be the last

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
WASHINGTON - Evidence collected on the deaths of 24 Iraqis in Haditha supports accusations that U.S. Marines deliberately shot the civilians, including unarmed women and children, a Pentagon official said Wednesday.
Agents of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service have completed their initial work on the incident last November, but may be asked to probe further as Marine Corps and Navy prosecutors review the evidence and determine whether to recommend criminal charges, according to two Pentagon officials who discussed the matter on condition of anonymity.
The decision on whether to press criminal charges ultimately will be made by the commander of the accused Marines’ parent unit, the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Pendleton, Calif. That currently is Lt. Gen. John Sattler, but he is scheduled to move to a Pentagon assignment soon; his successor will be Lt. Gen. James Mattis.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14150687/

Where have all the flowers gone?

Psychoblues

Some of us will wait for both charges to be brought and the findings of a court, if charges are filed.

For now, I'm glad they unshackled them and took them out of solitary. US Marines being treated worse than those held at Gitmo is nothing to be proud of.

From all I've read, the Pentagon has used these and other marines as fall guys for the regimes in the ME, to 'prove' that accusations will be dealt with. The possible defendents, remember they have not been charged, nor the prosecutors have been able to view the corpses, run tests on ballistics, etc. So the accusors really hold both the claims and the evidence. (It's not like a police department and state's attorney.)

Gee for a vet you sure are inclined to think the worst. Any I've known would say, wait and see. IF they are guilty, proven fairly, then the vets will be the harshest critics.

It's only an article, Kathianne. One that You should read. Charges have already been filed and mostly innocent soldiers are already being held accountable while the PTB, Powers That Be, that created all this chaos and instilled all this wartime trauma walk and talk freely. Do you need a dictionary or a history book to clear your silly head?

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Some of us will wait for both charges to be brought and the findings of a court, if charges are filed.

For now, I'm glad they unshackled them and took them out of solitary. US Marines being treated worse than those held at Gitmo is nothing to be proud of.

From all I've read, the Pentagon has used these and other marines as fall guys for the regimes in the ME, to 'prove' that accusations will be dealt with. The possible defendents, remember they have not been charged, nor the prosecutors have been able to view the corpses, run tests on ballistics, etc. So the accusors really hold both the claims and the evidence. (It's not like a police department and state's attorney.)

Gee for a vet you sure are inclined to think the worst. Any I've known would say, wait and see. IF they are guilty, proven fairly, then the vets will be the harshest critics.

Psychoblues said:
It's only an article, Kathianne. One that You should read. Charges have already been filed and mostly innocent soldiers are already being held accountable while the PTB, Powers That Be, that created all this chaos and instilled all this wartime trauma walk and talk freely. Do you need a dictionary or a history book to clear your silly head?

Psychoblues
Let me help you out here; from your article:

...Agents of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service have completed their initial work on the incident last November, but may be asked to probe further as Marine Corps and Navy prosecutors review the evidence and determine whether to recommend criminal charges, according to two Pentagon officials who discussed the matter on condition of anonymity.

The decision on whether to press criminal charges ultimately will be made by the commander of the accused Marines’ parent unit, the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Pendleton, Calif. That currently is Lt. Gen. John Sattler, but he is scheduled to move to a Pentagon assignment soon; his successor will be Lt. Gen. James Mattis....

Kathianne said:
Let me help you out here; from your article:

I can read, Kathianne. You don't need to help me out at all but you indicate every propensity for that need as you demonstrate your inability to comprehend a full post.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I can read, Kathianne. You don't need to help me out at all but you indicate every propensity for that need as you demonstrate your inability to comprehend a full post.

Psychoblues

:teeth:

You have like what? 7 (seven) threads that you have started on the front page here alone that are completely unanswered by anyone other than yourself? You are a very lonely and miserable soul, Kathianne, and as much as I would like to do so, I can not help you very much on that accord. I would suggest that you get a real life and not one that you can only desire.

Psychoblues is the real deal and Psychoblues is not as stupid as you intimate with your senseless argument.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:

Psychoblues said:
You have like what? 7 (seven) threads that you have started on the front page here alone that are completely unanswered by anyone other than yourself? You are a very lonely and miserable soul, Kathianne, and as much as I would like to do so, I can not help you very much on that accord. I would suggest that you get a real life and not one that you can only desire.

Psychoblues is the real deal and Psychoblues is not as stupid as you intimate with your senseless argument.

Psychoblues
:laugh: and that has what to do with the topic you started? :huh:

Nothing, absolutely nothing. But it has plenty to do with your state of mind which I can only hope is healthy but suspect is with great need. I would suggest you get some professional medical attention. Senseless posting here on USMB ain't cutting it for you.

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
:laugh: and that has what to do with the topic you started? :huh:

Psychoblues said:
Nothing, absolutely nothing. But it has plenty to do with your state of mind which I can only hope is healthy but suspect is with great need. I would suggest you get some professional medical attention. Senseless posting here on USMB ain't cutting it for you.

Psychoblues

Psycho, this has been enjoyable. Thanks for your concern. Tomorrow will be a better day for you, I'm sure.

But, I'm having such a great day here and now, how could tomorrow be any better at all?

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Psycho, this has been enjoyable. Thanks for your concern. Tomorrow will be a better day for you, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back