I renew my demand that we reconsider the 19th amendment.

After reading some of the post on here from left wing woman it’s time we take their dumbass right to vote away!
who’s with me?

Request denied. But I'll be more than happy to consider a lifetime ban on voting for any Trump supporters.
Most seem to be too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting. :)
Leftists sure are eager to take away people's rights.

Scratch a leftist, find a totalitarian.

After reading some of the post on here from left wing woman it’s time we take their dumbass right to vote away!
who’s with me?

Request denied. But I'll be more than happy to consider a lifetime ban on voting for any Trump supporters.
Most seem to be too stupid to be entrusted with the sacred privilege of voting. :)

Though should looketh in the mirror. Me thinks thou protest too much. After all, we already have a totalitarian in the WH...and he's got a lot of lemmings supporting him.

No one is with you, closet case.
I don’t know if you saw my profile picture but I am a real wrestler

Unkotare is a high school rasslin coach. Read his thread about the girls on the other team beating his boys. lolol. Poor boys, they need a better coach. Who the heck gets beat by a girl in rasslin anyway...

Whatever you do, though, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever google the word unkotare. Just don't. Trust me.

who’s with me?

Though should looketh in the mirror. Me thinks thou protest too much. After all, we already have a totalitarian in the WH...and he's got a lot of lemmings supporting him.
What has Trump done that shows him as a totalitarian?

Degree of difficulty: You can only use things he's actually done, not things the left claims he has done or will do.

who’s with me?

Degree of difficulty: You can only use things he's actually done, not things the left claims he has done or will do.

Whew...a true believer. Well, there's not much I'm gonna say to change your mind, but I'll give it go.

1) His constant rhetoric against a free press that's there to hold him accountable to the people. Not their fault he lies like a rug. He's his own worst enemy.
2) His undermining and politicization of institutions that have been around for decades...Like..oh, for example, the CDC, the DOJ. All because they won't bow to him or he wants his personal Roy Cohn.
3) You don't like the answers you get? Get rid of people and replace them with yes men and yes women (Fauci and Birx).

Geez, this wasn't even a challenge. These are all things he's actually done.

4C3CF373-B22D-4E10-B03F-8A95F8787521.jpeg

who’s with me?

Whew...a true believer. Well, there's not much I'm gonna say to change your mind, but I'll give it go.

1) His constant rhetoric against a free press that's there to hold him accountable to the people. Not their fault he lies like a rug. He's his own worst enemy.
2) His undermining and politicization of institutions that have been around for decades...Like..oh, for example, the CDC, the DOJ. All because they won't bow to him or he wants his personal Roy Cohn.
3) You don't like the answers you get? Get rid of people and replace them with yes men and yes women (Fauci and Birx).

Geez, this wasn't even a challenge. These are all things he's actually done.
So...words. He hasn't jailed anyone for disagreeing with him. He hasn't stepped in and stopped Democrats from burning their own cities. He hasn't shut down media outlets. He hasn't cancelled elections.

He said words. Words that you don't like. Words that hurt your feelings.

Trump sucks at totalitarianism. And you need to grow the fuck up, boy.

who’s with me?

He believes he can override state governors when they disagree with him like some clueless, retarded dictator. He actually said this, so don't try and play stupid, and try to say it's fake. He flat has no authority to do this, but he pretends he does on TeeVee like the wannabe authoritarian c*nt he believes he is. This Orange piece of shit has never even read the constitution, much less the 10th amendment. So, toss off, Cult45 rat person. I've no time for your elementary understanding of the issue.

Who listens to Cardi B and Michelle Obama and says 0G women should be able to vote

who’s with me?

He believes he can override state governors when they disagree with him like some clueless, retarded dictator. He actually said this, so don't try and play stupid, and try to say it's fake. He flat has no authority to do this, but he pretends he does on TeeVee like the wannabe authoritarian c*nt he believes he is. This Orange piece of shit has never even read the constitution, much less the 10th amendment. So, toss off, Cult45 rat person. I've no time for your elementary understanding of the issue.
BZZZZZT!! Wrong answer.

"Degree of difficulty: You can only use things he's actually done, not things the left claims he has done or will do."

You failed. But, honestly, I didn't expect anything else.

Forum List

Back