I remember when.........

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Sometimes i get a little nostalgic and think about the old days and the old ways like when message boards were much user friendly.

I have never seen a format that beat the old AOL message board format....anyone remember that?

Anyone remember this board way back when it was under a different name? .something like general discussions or something.

Then there was the ufo guy out in Pahrump Nevada who had a good board....Art Bell. He didn't come on the board too often though.

Some great discussions on that board.

I have seen a lot of interesting characters on the various boards....should have logged down their names....I forget most of them now unless someone mentions them then it might ring a bell.

Anyone remember Packaged Pork? What a character.

One thing I could never have imagined back then is how this country would get so lost.

Sometimes i get a little nostalgic and think about the old days and the old ways like when message boards were much user friendly.

I have never seen a format that beat the old AOL message board format....anyone remember that?

Anyone remember this board way back when it was under a different name? .something like general discussions or something.

Then there was the ufo guy out in Pahrump Nevada who had a good board....Art Bell. He didn't come on the board too often though.

I have seen a lot of interesting characters on the various boards....should have logged down their names....I forget most of them now unless someone mentions them then it might ring a bell.

One thing I could never have imagined back then is how this country would get so lost.
I was on AOL too. Do you remember YellowDogDemocrat?

Terral...

I remember being addicted to Windows XP, because they had finally perfected it!
Then they go and fuck it all up after that. I miss WinXP.

I remember being able to leave your windows and doors open and unlocked while you ran to the store, or went to the gas station. Neighbors looked out for each other. People had friendly demeanors.

I remember when gas got all the way down to $1.50 a gallon under Trumps administration, and food prices got so fucking low, the grocery stores were selling family sized boxes of big name cereals, 3 for $5.00!!!

Forum List

Back