I Remember When It Was Wrong to Attack Women

Sounds like yet another feminazi T.A.R.D. Why it's deemed any better to vote for the sexual predator enabler who referred to female victims as bimbo erruptions, who's allegedly so dumb she can't keep sensitive and classified info safe, and who is an inveterate liar, is beyond me. Let them screech.

IMG_1719.JPG

Well why not? Comrad Trump opened our eyes to the fact that women are just sex objects anyway, and a good pussy grabbing is all it takes to put them in their place.

Well why not? Comrad Trump opened our eyes to the fact that women are just sex objects anyway, and a good pussy grabbing is all it takes to put them in their place.

wrong----he was referring to a specific group of women----women who objectify themselves in BEAUTY QUEEN CONTESTS. I am not suggesting that I agree----but he
does make a point with which my very VICTORIAN dad
would have agreed

He learned his womanizing skills from the best. Bill clinton.

not exactly-----In fact, DONALD seems to deny ejaculation
and as far as I recall--------none of da girls in the CLASS ACTION SUIT accused him

Thanks to the left, we have women dressing as sex objects in elementary school.
The left? Those beauty contests for little girls with makeup and dresses are often in the Deep South:
child-beauty-pageant-pictures.jpg

The left? Those beauty contests for little girls with makeup and dresses are often in the Deep South:
There are no liberals in the South?

Is liberalism in the South -----responsible for baby beauty
contests with dyed hair and make-up?

Right. He expects people to believe the deep south is a liberal enclave. That's pretty stupid.

Bullshit. He calls his pussy grabbing youth as his own personal Viet Nam.
Bullshit, Clinton stuffed a pussy with a cigar in the white house. Then lied about it.

Is liberalism in the South -----responsible for baby beauty
contests with dyed hair and make-up?
Don't know, liberal or republican. They are raising their kids to do it, whether I agree or not.

Right. He expects people to believe the deep south is a liberal enclave. That's pretty stupid.
No, but we do have a few down here. Bless their heart.

Bullshit. He calls his pussy grabbing youth as his own personal Viet Nam.
Bullshit, Clinton stuffed a pussy with a cigar in the white house. Then lied about it.

Sure, but the girl was a willing participant. He caught hell over it too. Are you saying it was wrong for Bill,but somehow OK for that orange clown?

New Topics

Forum List

Back