I Remember When It Was Wrong to Attack Women

Is there any actual point to this butthurt thread?

And do the Trump-thugs understand the hypocrisy of attacking women while whining about someone supposedly attacking women? Probably not. Self-awareness is not their strong point.

Well why not? Comrad Trump opened our eyes to the fact that women are just sex objects anyway, and a good pussy grabbing is all it takes to put them in their place.
Thanks to the left, we have women dressing as sex objects in elementary school.
The left? Those beauty contests for little girls with makeup and dresses are often in the Deep South:
child-beauty-pageant-pictures.jpg
There are no liberals in the South?

Is liberalism in the South -----responsible for baby beauty
contests with dyed hair and make-up?
Don't know, liberal or republican. They are raising their kids to do it, whether I agree or not.

aren't you the person who blamed it on "the left"?

Well why not? Comrad Trump opened our eyes to the fact that women are just sex objects anyway, and a good pussy grabbing is all it takes to put them in their place.
He learned his womanizing skills from the best. Bill clinton.

Bullshit. He calls his pussy grabbing youth as his own personal Viet Nam.
Bullshit, Clinton stuffed a pussy with a cigar in the white house. Then lied about it.

Sure, but the girl was a willing participant. He caught hell over it too. Are you saying it was wrong for Bill,but somehow OK for that orange clown?
He didn't say he was doing it. He said he could and get away with it. What are you a girl?

Bullshit, Clinton stuffed a pussy with a cigar in the white house. Then lied about it.

Sure, but the girl was a willing participant. He caught hell over it too. Are you saying it was wrong for Bill,but somehow OK for that orange clown?

what "hell" did he "catch"?

The left? Those beauty contests for little girls with makeup and dresses are often in the Deep South:
There are no liberals in the South?

Is liberalism in the South -----responsible for baby beauty
contests with dyed hair and make-up?
Don't know, liberal or republican. They are raising their kids to do it, whether I agree or not.

aren't you the person who blamed it on "the left"?
No, I asked him did he think there were no liberals down south. I could care less about children in beauty pagents.. pay attention.

wrong----he was referring to a specific group of women----women who objectify themselves in BEAUTY QUEEN CONTESTS. I am not suggesting that I agree----but he
does make a point with which my very VICTORIAN dad
would have agreed
And what he actually said was 'they allow him' because he's rich and famous. Vulgar locker talk it is, but it also Sounds like consensual alleged pussy grabbing to me.

So were the alleged pussy grabbed women. He said they let him behave like that because he's rich and famous.

If you aren't aware of his difficulties over that, it would be a waste of time to try to remind you.

If you aren't aware of his difficulties over that, it would be a waste of time to try to remind you.
Oh my the media was in the bag for him. Stating a blow job wasn't really sex. A lot of school boys enjoyed that time. Thanks to liberals.

Oh my the media was in the bag for him. Stating a blow job wasn't really sex. A lot of school boys enjoyed that time. Thanks to liberals.

there is some chick who seems to have complained that Trump "grabbed" her arm------and somehow that action
got UPGRADED to "GROPING". I see the logic-----any
move can be either downgraded or upgraded------in law

I am very aware. He was virtually caught IN FLAGRANT
(not entirely, but almost) getting a blow job by a young underling ---in the OVAL OFFICE <no less> and he successfully argued "no misconduct" Trump talking,
theoretically about "grabbing a pussy" I know what a blow
job is but I have no idea how one GRABS A PUSSY-------pussies are not exactly protruding organs------ONE could grab
the pubic hairs if the lady is undressed-----but dressed---all one can do is touch the approximate area---maybe. So far---
that is about all we have on Trump------unverifiable "touching in the vicinity of,,,,,"

(not entirely, but almost) getting a blow job by a young underling ---in the OVAL OFFICE <no less> and he successfully argued "no misconduct" Trump talking,
job is but I have no idea how one GRABS A PUSSY-------pussies are not exactly protruding organs------ONE could grab
the pubic hairs if the lady is undressed-----but dressed---all one can do is touch the approximate area---maybe. So far---
that is about all we have on Trump------unverifiable "touching in the vicinity of,,,,,"
He hung out with actresses, models, and other performers. Which most of them would probably beg him to grab them. Girls like Miley Cyrus who encourages her fans to fondle her entire body at her concerts.

Does all that twisting make your back hurt?

They are just joining in on the current pop culture.

This IS a new phenomenon.

Right. He expects people to believe the deep south is a liberal enclave. That's pretty stupid.
Liberals do control the culture there as well.

That is why the concept of "red states" is laughable.

Forum List

Back