I remember nancy sayin one time- it's about the children

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
So, nancy, who is it about now?

The children of Quarantine

Starting on April 6, a bearded and earnest neuroscientist at the University of Oregon named Philip Fisher began to send a digital questionnaire — at first weekly, and then, beginning in August, biweekly — to a representative group of a thousand American families with young children. He’s curious about how they and their kids are doing. They aren’t doing so well.

I saw my grand kids yesterday, ages, 8 year old boy, 7 year old girl, a girl almost 2 and a brand new girl- I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and their parents say they're doing fine- my kids are a 40 year old son and a soon to be 35 year old son with wives ages correspondingly-

But, since nancy expressed her concern I wonder whose kids she'll use as a gauge- my family ain't Democrats, nancy-

Nancy is too busy getting hair done at solons she closed in San Fran and eating $100 ice cream to be concerned.

Thanks for the stimulus to live on Nancy..................NOT!

Oh yea, it's Trump's fault, I forgot.

I love how that hideous old hag lives in red neck skulls and they pay her to stay there. She has very little power compared to the people who are taking over the country bit by bit. AOC has taken her place in every way except officially, yet you mock that brilliant beautiful woman relentlessly also.

I love how that hideous old hag lives in red neck skulls and they pay her to stay there. She has very little power compared to the people who are taking over the country bit by bit. AOC has taken her place in every way except officially, yet you mock that brilliant beautiful woman relentlessly also.
What did you think of AOC's million dollar contract with NetFlix?

Or will she remain pure to her Marxist roots and redistribute that money back to the poor?

LMAO!

Or will she remain pure to her Marxist roots and redistribute that money back to the poor?

LMAO!
She is working hard to make the world a better place. A million dollars doesn't last long and she will need a good retirement fund.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

LMAO!
She is working hard to make the world a better place. A million dollars doesn't last long and she will need a good retirement fund.
I see, so how much money would be too much in your humble opinion?

She is only 14 years old ya know. I'm sure she will have many more millions coming her way, if not already under the table.

Incidentally, why put money into a capitalistic retirement fund? I thought Social Security was good enough.

Forum List

Back