I reject the Trump extremism

If Trump were Hitler, you'd be fully devoted to Trump.

But Trump threatens you Nazis, which is why you're programmed to hate him.

Still the point is clear to those with an IQ above 50 - Corrupt regimes don't prosecute those who are part of the corruption. Ciaramella will no more be prosecuted than Hitler was.,
Trump was running the regime smart guy. He fired the old department heads and appointed his own people. Only the best people. If the bullshit you claim was true about treason and conspiracy crimes then Trumps regime could have and would have prosecuted. They didn’t because you’re lying about what actually went down. About what the evidence actually shows.

Trump was running the regime smart guy. He fired the old department heads and appointed his own people.

Sadly, he didn't.

He learned the hard way why EVERY president does that day one. But Trump comes from the business world and thought experience mattered. He didn't grasp that in politics, only party matters.

Only the best people. If the bullshit you claim was true about treason and conspiracy crimes then Trumps regime could have and would have prosecuted. They didn’t because you’re lying about what actually went down. About what the evidence actually shows.

Again, democrats are not subject to laws. Even if Barr had indicted Ciaramella, some Soros owned and operated judge would have dismissed it - they always do.

There is no law in America - but we still can expose you treasonous Nazis.

You lied that Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky. You lied that "we all heard it in the phone call."

Once you were nailed on that lie, instead of apologizing for being a filthy liar, you doubled down.

You're a pile of shit - pure and simple.
Hahaha, can you quote me saying blackmail or is that you lying about my words?

We all heard the call. That was my response to your lie about a fabricated whiteness… we didn’t need the whistleblower. We heard the call. The call shows Trump asking Zelensky for dirt on Biden and to work with Rudy and Barr on getting them that info. The financial leverage was exposed during the hearings. Why are you pretending these things don’t exist when they clearly do. Trumpnisnt smart enough to be sly about it. His intentions were painfully obvious

Forum List

Back