I reject the Trump extremism

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?

I agree 100%.

He was great for the economy, but he upset the fleecing of the taxpayer by the corrupt on the right and left in Washington, so they had to do anything they could to get rid of him.

Notice how we got a huge war only AFTER Trump left office?

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
The title of the thread is your statement that's important and says it all. Any hedging that's coming is going to be just window dressing.

And anyone coming after Trump will be the new Trump and be the problem
Isn't that right.
No, that's still not a sure thing. The R's may not take the presidency and if they do then Liz Cheney can't be ruled out. However, DeSantis represents Trumpism in my opinion, even though a lot of his pranks are meant to play to Trump's base. He has no choice if he wants to draw those like you who are losing it on Trump and his ambitions.

Do you now agree that Trump's ambition is fascism in America? Why do you leave him?

If you think you can fight the DC Swamp by being a nice Mr. Goodie Two Shoes then you are naive. The DC Swamp fights dirty. They LIE and scheme. If they can't dig up dirt on you they simply fabricate something. They will unleash government agencies on you to force you into legal bills bankruptcy.

Your opponent is EXTREMELY NASTY.

Where do you fall?
Agreed, but following him down his rabbit hole with his rabid supporters has potential to be bring us to our worst fears, including the destruction of this country, based on voting in and voting out our representatives and leaders as we feel the need.

Agreed, but following him down his rabbit hole with his rabid supporters has potential to be bring us to our worst fears, including the destruction of this country, based on voting in and voting out our representatives and leaders as we feel the need.
Wow....you see what Poopeypants and the Reich have done and continue to do, yet pretend Trump is the problem.
Only one party is bent on the destruction of the country and its not the one we "rabid supporters" represent.

And anyone coming after Trump will be the new Trump and be the problem

Isn't that right.
Same as always. Bush was the devil. Romney was the devil. Now Trump is the devil.

No different than the right. Bill was the devil. Obama was the devil. Hillary was the devil. Now Biden is the devil.

Every single year the team not in power declares that the worst president in history is occupying the Whitehouse right now.

Same as always. Bush was the devil. Romney was the devil. Now Trump is the devil.

No different than the right. Bill was the devil. Obama was the devil. Hillary was the devil. Now Biden is the devil.

Every single year the team not in power declares that the worst president in history is occupying the Whitehouse right now.
Dims didn't used to fashion themselves after the Gestapo.

Where do you fall?
Point 1. I agree.

Point 2. I disagree.

He may not be “the” cure. But he is the best option. This is especially true in a world where Congress has a majority of Republicans and the Republicans choose to legislate more wisely than Congress has been prone to legislate in many recent decades.

It's amusing to watch you fascists call Trump supporters "rabid" as you burn our Constitution in your blind rage and hatred of Trump.

And if we examine WHY you have such visceral hatred the results are interesting. First and foremost is conditioning. Orwell wrote of a "2-Minute Hate" in 1984 that conditioned the plebs to focus all anger and hatred on the scapegoat of the party - Emanuel Goldstein.

Obviously the Reich press is a "24/7 hate" that serves the same purpose with you acolytes of fascism. You are conditioned to hate Emanuel Goldstein - Donald Trump.

Do you know why you hate him? Doubtful that you care - it is emotion, not reason that guides you. Such is the purpose of a scapegoat,

Do you grasp why you support ending the Constitutional Republic and furthering the fascist dictatorship of the democrats? Because you must end white supremacy? End Der Juden? Because a thriving middle class is the cause of glowbull warming and only through mass poverty can the planet be saved?

Atrocities are not a byproduct of tyranny, they are a central feature. It's not that democrats will commit atrocities due to abuse of power - atrocities are the planned outcome. And you support this, wittingly or unwittingly.

Wow....you see what Poopeypants and the Reich have done and continue to do, yet pretend Trump is the problem.
Only one party is bent on the destruction of the country and its not the one we "rabid supporters" represent.
Then next time vote for somebody who will only contemplate temporary harm, instead of permanent destruction of the foundations of our government and country. Remember, bad character in leadership positions is far more destructive in the long term, than shitty leadership temporally. It would be nice if both parties would run their best, but it has not happened lately.

Where do you fall?
I agree with your 1 and 2, and I will add a 3.

3. Trump with all his shortcomings is damn better than Biden.

Forum List

Back