I regret not getting vaxxed thread

That's like saying I regret not wearing a rubber when your partner gets knocked up. There is always a negative side with freedom of choice. It's up to the people to decide whether masks or rubbers or if vaccinations are really worth it, and then live with it. So far, I haven't seen any government guidance that's consistent or even worth listening to. Democrats have turned science into politics too.

Yes, up to them to decide. And threads like this might help them to decide, right?

I'm talking about taking responsibility for what you say to people. We have a nation of conspiracy theorists giving gullible people very bad medical advice and it seems to be causing a tragic jump in serious cases and deaths. Just don't be a part of that.
I take full responsibility for what I say. Due to the reason why I stand where I stand, I don't believe that I have anything to be ashamed of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Pray for Phil !!

Indeed. I thought it would be better to collect all of these stories in one big thread. It will save spamming up the board.
First up is MAGA radio looon Phil Valentine.
How about starting a corresponding thread for all of those who regretted getting vaccinated?

Heres another one killed by anti vax nonsense.

This one actively spread misinformation so I wont weep for him. He is now en route to hell where he will be asked if he regrets spreading lies.

Forum List

Back