I really need to fire my employee !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I said I was this week and I bulked ( this is rare for me )
He keeps taking vacations and upsetting customers .
I have had 15 other employee and all were 100 times worse .
My yelp and google reviews are so bad that I could approach 1 Star soon lol

I have decided if he takes one more full vacation. I will cleverly tell him that I need a second employee as the work load is too much ,then train new guy ,and fire this ugly rat

I have been working myself to death the last week . I even open the store an hour later ( Holiday ) but the other nearby identical franchise reported me to corporate
We hate each other’s guts

Sounds like you are in some form of customer service business.

The key is to find some one who loves that, dealing with people, even rude or miserable people

Customer service is really selling.

You are selling human contentment, even happiness.

The customer wants to feel like they are the only person on the planet, more important than any other.

Or with return customers, like they are coming to a second home to see old friends and escape the problems of life for awhile..

Personally I love it, treat it like a challenge. Even when a customer is really rude or impossible I never take it personal, it is like an acting role, my goal is to get them leaving smiling, or at least happy with the service.

I once worked a job at the airport where I had to enforce parking rules and charges, the hardest part was when you had to tell people they violated the two minute standing rule in pick up drop off zones, other guards there got abused, one even punched. I saw it as a psychological challenge. Always start with a smile, a friendly attitude. Greet them. Even chat first about the weather or what ever. Try to spark the human bond. I would ask them why they needed more time in a very sympathetic tone? Give them tips on where else to park. (Even some tips the airport did not want us to tell them). Ask them where their passenger was coming from, show an interest on why they were there in the first place or compliment their car or what ever it took.

I even had people waving to me and thanking me for moving them off.

There are a lot of unemployed people, find some one you are willing to train, pay them a fair wage for the market you are in and show them respect and gratitude if they do well for you (that can mean as much or more than the money) and then get rid of this lay about.

Last edited:
How in the world does an employee "keep taking vacations"? It's not a vacation unless you sanction it. Apparently he isn't coming to work.

How in the world does an employee "keep taking vacations"? It's not a vacation unless you sanction it. Apparently he isn't coming to work.
I am getting ready to terminate him
. I have 2 options :
Smart one - I tell him I need more help and I get a second employee (train them a few weeks ) then fire him

Dumb one - I just fire the rat tomorrow .

I just text him and told him I need him to work Friday as I am exhausted
This little “ Fake degree queer “ replied back saying that he is not obligated to do nothing but he needs the hours

My blood is boiling now

I am so furious now you have no idea !!
My instinct is to fire the ugly cockroach
My brain says to use the lid of the new employee and be smart

This reject is a 27 yr old bum who graduated college with a fake degree
He has never maintained any job more than $10-12 an hour in his life and never will

First of all conservative ass wipe boss (if this is real), you need to post in English, not some conservabonics bullshit.

It’s real
I cooled off

I am going to tell him that I need a second employee as the afternoon work load is getting to be too much for me
Then I should hire a guy in a week and train him in 2 weeks
Then I will have my revenge

3 weeks !!
He even demanded he wanted all 3 big holidays off
He will get that wish

Big update
I posted an add for the job and told my “ soon to be fired weasel employee “ that I need an extra person to take the load off me
He was very concerned and even asked me several questions lol
That cockroach is gone in 3-4 weeks

Forum List

Back