I really like that trump wants to make our infrastructure the best on earth!

He'll spend as much as needed to upgrade our infrastructure and make it second to none on earth. I like this and feel this is good policy.
I don't understand why you progressives haven't been kissing his ass the entire time. The guy is a devout progressive. He's promised universal healthcare. He's promised unconstitutional actions (like federal dollars on "infrastructure"). Hell, he even mistreats women like a progressive.

He'll spend as much as needed to upgrade our infrastructure and make it second to none on earth. I like this and feel this is good policy.
I don't understand why you progressives haven't been kissing his ass the entire time. The guy is a devout progressive. He's promised universal healthcare. He's promised unconstitutional actions (like federal dollars on "infrastructure"). Hell, he even mistreats women like a progressive.
GFY.

Is this your endorsement for "Build that wall"?

I always thought that the wall was more of a symbol than anything else. We will see what happens with that. There actually are some legitimate reason to build it though as walls do work. It's a cost benefit question.

I would pay money to see Kasichs face tonight.... lol

I would pay money to see Kasichs face tonight.... lol
0X3Dnpp.jpg

BINGO

1392765681621791_animate.gif

Yay! You get it. You finally get it.

And the money has been there Matthew but it's been squandered . Foolishly. One gas station in Afghanistan cost US taxpayers millions of dollars. I think I read it was over 40 million. Just for a bloody gas station. In Northern Afghanistan.

Or millions given out to mega contributors and donors who squander the money too. Like on Solyndra. And then go bankrupt.

You do realize that the women that Clinton trotted out to "Herman Cain" him were all busted. From Miss Piggy to the woman who claimed he raped her as a 13 year old, they were proven liars.

Just so you know Matthew that gas station deal is for real. Check it out. No one gets reprimanded for blowing money like this either. It's wrong. I think that the longer people stay in government they begin to believe it's "their money" not the people's money.

The US government spent more than $40 million building a gas station in Afghanistan

The U.S. Department of Defense spent nearly $43 million on a gas station in northern Afghanistan and has been unable to explain why it cost so much, a U.S. special inspector reported on Monday.

The Pentagon “charged the American taxpayers $43 million for what is likely to be the world’s most expensive gas station,” said John Sopko, head of the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, a congressionally mandated body. The amount was spent between 2011 and 2014 on construction and initial implementation of the station.

More at link. It's unreal and sadly just a tip of the iceberg on wasteful spending.

The US government spent more than $40 million building a gas station in Afghanistan

Some might accuse you of jumping on the band wagon.....

But I welcome you aboard the Trump train. There is room for all Americans here. So; "All Aboard"! Next stop? We're making America great again!

You do realize that the women that Clinton trotted out to "Herman Cain" him were all busted. From Miss Piggy to the woman who claimed he raped her as a 13 year old, they were proven liars.
Yeah. But you and I both know that he was telling the truth on that audio. He's cheated on his wives and he treats women like progressives do - as sexual objects for his gratification.

Forum List

Back