I Really Am Worried About John Cusack's Mental Health

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
johncusack1-640x480.jpg

Actor John Cusack hates America

I used to follow John on Twitter when I still had a Twitter account. One day I was checking to remind myself who I followed, and trying to clear out the non-actives only to discover that Cusack had blocked me. I was wondering what it was that I said that pissed him off so much....because whatever it was....it must have been trivial.
I respect his work and liked him as an actor. I can't say the same about other actors....but I do like his films.
Turns out this guy can't stand opposing viewpoints of any kind. He also has the thinnest skin I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Can you imagine someone who goes thru thousands of tweeted responses and blocking someone over nothing. I can't even remember what it was. And that's how trivial it was.

R5c6995d9a8fd39b9f83394e16f51f2e2.gif

I didn't know he was such an asshole. I've seen only three John Cusack films.

All on cable, so he got no money from me.

View attachment 504776

I used to follow John on Twitter when I still had a Twitter account. One day I was checking to remind myself who I followed, and trying to clear out the non-actives only to discover that Cusack had blocked me. I was wondering what it was that I said that pissed him off so much....because whatever it was....it must have been trivial.
I respect his work and liked him as an actor. I can't say the same about other actors....but I do like his films.
Turns out this guy can't stand opposing viewpoints of any kind. He also has the thinnest skin I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Can you imagine someone who goes thru thousands of tweeted responses and blocking someone over nothing. I can't even remember what it was. And that's how trivial it was.

View attachment 504779

He actually makes a decent point.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

A point that has little to do with honoring the military at a baseball game.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

What Point? That you have to be pretty stupid to:
A) Trash a country that made you a $millionaire 50 times over?
B) Trash half of the audience that bought tickets that made you a $millionaire 50 times over
C) Still live in a country that you say you hate and is "fucking awful"?

And BTW - the guy looks ridiculous.
Look at that freak... in the words of Bill Burr - "half of hollywood looks like 45 year old lizard freaks... isn't it better to look like a 60 year old human than a 45 year old lizard freak"?

There was no "inssurection".
It was a protest.
There was no coup.
But, there is a lot of evidence that the Corrupt Democratic Party used mass voter fraud and ballot rigging to undermine our democracy and our right to vote in the 2020 election.
It is Left Wing knuttjobs who are committing wide spread acts of violence in our country.
They are burning people's cars, homes and businesses.
They are blocking traffic and and dragging people from their cars and beating them.
They are assaulting people in our streets.
Cusacks has lost his grip on reality....if he ever even had it.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

I think it does. Why should honoring the military be equated with overpriced military contracts?

And you kids in the GOP are doing your level best to suppress people's right to vote and it is your party that staged an insurrection to install a dictator.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

B) Trash half of the audience that bought tickets that made you a $millionaire 50 times over

Trashing America is what Liberals get paid to do.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

I believe he's discussing current events, not the last 50 years.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

I think it does. Why should honoring the military be equated with overpriced military contracts?

And you kids in the GOP are doing your level best to suppress people's right to vote and it is your party that staged an insurrection to install a dictator.

Both of the things you said are false stereotypes that don't apply to me.
  1. He was listening to the National Anthem....it has dick to do with military contracts
  2. The GOP isn't trying to suppress anyone's right to vote. They're trying to suppress Democrat's ability to cheat.

Forum List

Back