I Realize it is asking a lot....

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Please, I beg of every poster on this board, every participant. Take the time to watch this video, It is long, but well worth your time. Then, ask yourself, "Are we REALLY the land of the Free" or are we nothing more than ignorant slaves. Slaves to a "party". Slaves to a ruling class. Slaves to the rich. Slaves to the "law". Laws written to keep US - the people of the United States in check.

Wake up America. Please.

Thank you.

You folks who bridle at being subject to a We the People constitutional republic can move, if you want. No one will stop you.

Please, I beg of every poster on this board, every participant. Take the time to watch this video, It is long, but well worth your time. Then, ask yourself, "Are we REALLY the land of the Free" or are we nothing more than ignorant slaves. Slaves to a "party". Slaves to a ruling class. Slaves to the rich. Slaves to the "law". Laws written to keep US - the people of the United States in check.

Wake up America. Please.

Thank you.

That's an hour and half of my life you're asking me to spend. Convince me why its worth it.

This, quite frankly, is exactly what I expected. (1) I don't have the wherewithal to watch anything for 1 hour and 34 minutes - although I DO have that much time to play video games. (2) My party the ____________ will make everything "right" once they are elected and replace those __________. (3) These are the rantings of some kook and I'm not interested.

I am so grateful that I have FINALLY come to my senses and abandoned these ridiculous back and forth arguments. Enjoy your complacent slavery my friends.

This, quite frankly, is exactly what I expected. (1) I don't have the wherewithal to watch anything for 1 hour and 34 minutes - although I DO have that much time to play video games. (2) My party the ____________ will make everything "right" once they are elected and replace those __________. (3) These are the rantings of some kook and I'm not interested.

I am so grateful that I have FINALLY come to my senses and abandoned these ridiculous back and forth arguments. Enjoy your complacent slavery my friends.

so you don't have the supplies or money needed to watch the vid?

^^^^^^^^^^^ wherewithout

lol

I for one wont watch it because I already know it to be true.
Politics these days are designed to keep Americans in check,of this there's no doubt.
Both sides want to keep you working till the day you die to feed the monster.
If you're over the age of forty and havent picked up on this by now you're a complete idiot.

Politics these days are designed to keep Americans in check,of this there's no doubt.
If you're over the age of forty and havent picked up on this by now you're a complete idiot.

if you're over the age of 40 and believe you can do a damn thing about it other than vote and bitch you're an idiot's daddy

if you're over the age of 40 and believe you can do a damn thing about it other than vote and bitch you're an idiot's daddy

Why are you libs such buzz kills? The establishment ruling class is already losing its grip on power.

With so many morons in America I can see why you'd think that way.

oh brother ... the self proclaimed patriots are foaming at the mouth today ... write when you find the revolution.

Forum List

Back