I put my 1911 in the dryer and it shrunk!!

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
iu

Rock Island Armory "Baby Rock" chambered in .380.
Barrel length is 3.75"
7 round magazine
23.5 ounces
All steel construction

The reviews on it are great.

I want one!!

Really dig the thumb guard in the rear. Useful. Little .380 pistols love taking chunks out of thumbs.
I can attest to that. Tore the top of mine pretty good with a Ruger LCP. That's the first time I ever had such a problem but it was more down to me mishandling than to a mechanical flaw. That shit HURT... enough so that I'll never make that mistake again. I was using the little gun as a noisemaker on New Year's Eve and even though totally sober, I changed my grip and the thumb got raked by the slide.

I can attest to that. Tore the top of mine pretty good with a Ruger LCP. That's the first time I ever had such a problem but it was more down to me mishandling than to a mechanical flaw. That shit HURT... enough so that I'll never make that mistake again. I was using the little gun as a noisemaker on New Year's Eve and even though totally sober, I changed my grip and the thumb got raked by the slide.
So far I've been lucky. I have huge hands and my favorite pistol is my little Polish P64 which I can almost completely cover up with one hand.

maxresdefault.jpg

Same.

I dont really care for those.
Keeps you from gripping the pistol as high as possible. The higher your grip the less felt recoil.
Nice pistol though.
Howzabout a double barrel .380............ It's the about size of a Galaxy smartphone.

iu

If you're wearing it on your belt next to your Galaxy just make sure you answer the right one......... :eusa_whistle:

Howzabout a double barrel .380............ It's the about size of a Galaxy smartphone.

iu

If you're wearing it on your belt next to your Galaxy just make sure you answer the right one......... :eusa_whistle:

I have a Ruger .380 LCP ACP and it's a sweet shooting little pistol.
I can hit a 4 inch AR400 plate from 50ft no problem. I was shocked at the accuracy of the little pistol.
I did do a trigger job which helped immensely on the trigger pull.
It'll fit in my shirt pocket with ease.
1634504988830.png

7CA557E3-D089-4CEB-AAC4-D206796A42E0_1_201_a.jpeg

I have a Ruger .380 LCP ACP and it's a sweet shooting little pistol.
I can hit a 4 inch AR400 plate from 50ft no problem. I was shocked at the accuracy of the little pistol.
I did do a trigger job which helped immensely on the trigger pull.
It'll fit in my shirt pocket with ease.
View attachment 553075
View attachment 553077
I held the LCP and didn't like it, matter of fact most sub-compacts don't fit my hands. The P64 is the exception for me as are most medium and large single stack sidearms.
I've tried the S&W Shield, Taurus G2 and G3 and the Glock 42 and I just don't like the way they feel in my monster sized hands. Now the Sig VP9 and the SAR9 (both grips are the same) fit me like a glove and they're double stack.

I held the LCP and didn't like it, matter of fact most sub-compacts don't fit my hands. The P64 is the exception for me as are most medium and large single stack sidearms.
I've tried the S&W Shield, Taurus G2 and G3 and the Glock 42 and I just don't like the way they feel in my monster sized hands. Now the Sig VP9 and the SAR9 (both grips are the same) fit me like a glove and they're double stack.

The extended mag makes a huge difference as far as the grip goes.

Try a Remington RM380 if you get a chance.

Try a Remington RM380 if you get a chance.

Nope, I like the 1911 look and feel.

The problem is everyone and I mean everyone is out of stock.
Actually I found one at J&GSales but they want $300. $20 for an extra mag and $20 to ship plus the $20 transfer fee at my FFL. The Baby Rock would be cheaper except I would have to buy ammo for it, I already have a lot of 9mm.

Forum List

Back