I propose we add a Commandment......

Is it now OK to covet his handmaiden?

1 ZujdDcjoOf8gBLbPhbLo0w.jpeg

I propose we honor at least five (5) of the Ten Commandments before adding more
whether you realize it or not, four (4) of the ten (10) commandments have been put into public “law” in every country across this planet, bar none; religious or not.

Ten Commandments
1. Thou shalt not kill.
2. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
3. Thou shalt not steal.
4. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

And as a follow up, many of these countries are trying to enact the following as well------------------

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.
:)-

Last edited:
We will forget about the TP shortage very soon. We are about to see things get better. The MSM has had a good run with the coronavirus scandal, but it will end faster than the collusion or impeachment scandals. Keep your hands clean, protect yourself from the nasty bug going around, and start looking for the next lefty hoax. Commies are already starting to plan their next attack that will fail like the rest of them have.

We will forget about the TP shortage very soon. We are about to see things get better. The MSM has had a good run with the coronavirus scandal, but it will end faster than the collusion or impeachment scandals. Keep your hands clean, protect yourself from the nasty bug going around, and start looking for the next lefty hoax. Commies are already starting to plan their next attack that will fail like the rest of them have.
Nice post, Ev. Thanks.

......to the existing 10 in the Bible. 11th Commandment - Thou shall NOT covet thy neighbor's.........TOILET PAPER.
Humans never have, and do not make Commandments.
You are CORRECT, Duke. I started this thread in an effort to ease the strain of the virus storm. I in NO way intended this to be anti-religious or a mockery of God. I have strong faith and belief in God, and pray several times a day for strength, especially in these trying times.

......to the existing 10 in the Bible. 11th Commandment - Thou shall NOT covet thy neighbor's.........TOILET PAPER.
Humans never have, and do not make Commandments.
You are CORRECT, Duke. I started this thread in an effort to ease the strain of the virus storm. I in NO way intended this to be anti-religious or a mockery of God. I have strong faith and belief in God, and pray several times a day for strength, especially in these trying times.
I think..oh lawd! What you're talking about falls under the 8th Commandment.
If not, 9th and 10th.

On the 10 Commandments, the internet is full of FUD.

It may not have been always, but it is today.

The milk chocolate is sold out and has been since the toilet paper at my store.

They've already started in with the next hoax. They're putting things into the 2 trillion dollar coronavirus effort that outmatch any spending anytime, anywhere, and anyplace including a year of the expense of WWII. Also, the stuff they're bandying around for is nothing short of making people believe the state gives all to the people rather than the other way around. The Democrats want to turn us into Venezuela on steroids with them and their insidious lies at the top of the heap, of course. Commieism sucks.

Forum List

Back