I predict Biden will criticize Israel for bombing the AP building in Gaza.

Israel obliterates Gaza headquarters of AP and Al Jazeera… Boom and it’s gone…​

Just wait... Biden and his infidel believers will criticize Israel just as

Press advocates condemn Israeli missile strike on media building​

The Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other press advocates condemned the Israeli air strike on Saturday that blew up the building housing them and other media outlets.
Reporters for AP and Al Jazeera were forced to evacuate the 12-story building after the owner was warned that it would be targeted. Israeli forces struck the building an hour later, causing it to completely collapse.

By the way... has Hamas given anyone warnings about these attacks?

Well, the Israelis have done this sort of stuff for 70 years.

Yes, Israel has defended itself from terrorist attacks for 70 years. Your point?

You really are moral vermin. You support terrorists who target children then use their own children as human shields. It's like the southern border here where you support polities that get thousands of ten year old girls raped. Anything for free cheese, huh parasite?

Anyone claiming Palestine targets children or uses child bombers is just a liar.
Israel has never been defending anything, but always the attacker.
They could have emigrated peacefully as they promised in 1920, but they lied and illegally entered in 10 times the legal number, smuggling in weapons the Palestinians did not have, so they could murder and steal.
The Israelis should go back to Europe where they came from, and get reparations from the Germans and Poles who murdered their relatives.
Palestine does not owe them anything, and they have no right to be there.

So when Palestinians shoot rockets into Jewish neighborhoods, they aren't targeting children.

Jew haters are sick fucks, rot in hell. Miss the good old days when Nazis tried to fix the problem, huh Adolph?

You would think the Israelis would be the last people to forget what Hitler did to them. Why take it out on the Palestinians? The European refugees found sanctuary in Palestine when every other country was turning them away.

They are ethnically cleansing the Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem and will kill anyone who resists.

So Jews shot rockets into German neighborhoods. That's what you think happened in WWII.

Democrats are just the dumbest people, and you're also evil, racist

Hitler penned them up i the Warsaw ghetto and tried to starve them to death. Why don't the Jews punish Germany instead of the Palestinians.

The European Zionists screwed things up for Jews who had lived all over the Arab world for 2000 years.

That is a simplistic version of what happened to Jews in WWII, but good enough. You still didn't give any connection between that and Jews fighting back when Palestinians keep shooting rockets into Jewish neighborhoods.

Explain what one has to do with the other. You don't know, do you? Be honest

Zionists keep murdering Palestinians in order to steal Arab homes, in order to build more illegal Jewish settlements on all of Palestine.
The tiny short range Hamas rockets are just a feeble attempt to retaliate.
They rarely harm anyone, and would target military targets better if they could.

But in reality they actually can't even reach Israel.
The most they can do is hit illegal Jewish settlements in Palestine.
They do not have enough range.

And if you don't know about the Israeli attempt at genocide of the Palestinians, just look at a 1947 map and count the hundreds of Arab villages that were massacred and now are totally gone.

If there was justice in the world, Israel would be utterly destroyed.
There has never been such an evil country in all the history of the whole world.

What a load of propaganda. Israel will ultimately prevail over them all.

Democrats love evil. Murdering children in Israel, raping 10 year old girls on our southern border. If there's pure evil, they're in.

Democrats certainly show how Hitler got all the blind support in Germany, Democrats are utterly incapable of thinking for themselves. Germans under Hitler, Democrats today, they are fascists

5472.jpg
Obama is silent, but we all know that he's cheering for the Muslims in Iran.

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.
President Obama cozied up to who?

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators
It makes everything you posted ass.

In your own big words, how did President Obama cozy up to Castro?
iu

iu
That proves what exactly?
If pictures prove something, what does this one prove?

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL
Stop with distraction BS.

What do those pictures prove?

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy
You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

I’m asking what that something was and you got all butthurt.

Um ... yes ... pointing out your silence to Democrats who keep posting pictures as the hypocrisy that it is is mocking you for your hypocrisy. Try to keep up, you're slowing down the discussion. Curtsy while you talk, it saves time, my dear
You posted something about fascist Germany and acted like that meant something.

And now your still padding your own back.

Sure, Champ. You don't worship German Nazis, you worship Democrats. As long as you're fed dinner you'd say or do anything. You're a racist and a fascist

You people are remarkably forgiving of the only other country in the world that can make the decision that America will go to war.
This is tiresome old calumny. Get out your dictionary and look that up. You should know something
about your underhanded playbook.

Israel is doing everybody a favor by destroying the AP building.

One less fake news outlet in this world
The AP is consistently giving the anti America angle to their reports.
I'm not surprised they are building mates with Al Jazeera.

5472.jpg

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators

iu

iu

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy
You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

Um ... yes ... pointing out your silence to Democrats who keep posting pictures as the hypocrisy that it is is mocking you for your hypocrisy. Try to keep up, you're slowing down the discussion. Curtsy while you talk, it saves time, my dear

Sure, Champ. You don't worship German Nazis, you worship Democrats. As long as you're fed dinner you'd say or do anything. You're a racist and a fascist
That crap plays better on 8klan knuckle dragger.

I image German fascist posts in that forum are in support.

Bullshit

Learn to deal with facts and not expect media to be sycophants to your bias.
Instead they should be shills for your favorite ideologies? That's not how I see things.
Do you miss Pravda?
So, in your mind if the media isn't shilling for you bias it's shilling for someone else? s reporting of events and news ever not biased your sycophant's mind?

Israel is no ally of the US.
They never once let us use a single air or naval base.
The US has at least military base in Israel.
How much do you get paid to lie?
Does your Mullah allow you to use any site other than USMB?
There are no US military bases in Israel.

Exactly.
Not once has Israel allowed US forces to use any base, and Israeli forces have attacked US forces several times, like the USS Liberty and US Marines in Lebanon.

>...Israeli forces have attacked US forces several times, like the USS Liberty and US Marines in Lebanon.

USS Liberty Incident:

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[5] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity.

In May 1968, the Israeli government paid US$3.32 million (equivalent to US$24.4 million in 2019) to the U.S. government in compensation for the families of the 34 men killed in the attack. In March 1969, Israel paid a further $3.57 million ($24.9 million in 2019) to the men who had been wounded. In December 1980, it agreed to pay $6 million ($18.6 million in 2019) as the final settlement for material damage to Liberty itself plus 13 years of interest.

1983 Beiruit Bombing Incident:

On October 23, 1983, two truck bombs struck buildings in Beirut, Lebanon, housing American and French service members of the Multinational Force in Lebanon (MNF), a military peacekeeping operation during the Lebanese Civil War. The attack killed 307 people: 241 U.S. and 58 French military personnel, six civilians, and two attackers.

A group called Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the bombings and said that the aim was to force the MNF out of Lebanon.[10] According to Caspar Weinberger, then United States Secretary of Defense, there is no knowledge of who did the bombing. Some analysis highlights the role of Hezbollah and Iran, calling it "an Iranian operation from top to bottom".

America is Israel's bitch so are Americans (billions of tax payers money go to Israel).
You're an antisemitic bitch.
How am I? I'm actually a semite myself.
And if you referring to criticizing the policies of Israel, that doesn't make anyone who calls out their crime an anti semite. And the whole world knows America is Israel's bitch, we hand them billions and we fight their wars (Syria, iraq....)

I made my point. You challenged me on Obama and Cuba, and yet you know nothing about it. Time not wasted by my proving that. I'm tired of arguing with leftist loonies about things you know nothing about. I mean my God, @JoeB131 doesn't know anything about anything and yet he will argue forever.

So from here on out, I'm perfectly willing to debate you, that's fine. But when you do as you did and disagree with me but then you don't know anything about the discussion, then pass

Gee, buddy, you are really needy if you need to bring me up in threads I wasn't interested in.

Again, it must be fun to be a Libertarian Child and not have any responsibilities.

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

Jew haters are the enlightened ones. Sure you are, Nazi. Nothing new about your wanting to kill Jews or the swastika you're wearing. You're just an old time racist and fascist

I made my point. You challenged me on Obama and Cuba, and yet you know nothing about it. Time not wasted by my proving that. I'm tired of arguing with leftist loonies about things you know nothing about. I mean my God, @JoeB131 doesn't know anything about anything and yet he will argue forever.

So from here on out, I'm perfectly willing to debate you, that's fine. But when you do as you did and disagree with me but then you don't know anything about the discussion, then pass

Gee, buddy, you are really needy if you need to bring me up in threads I wasn't interested in.

Again, it must be fun to be a Libertarian Child and not have any responsibilities.

Now that's funny. I pointed out that you don't know shit about what I think after years of discussion, and you called me a Libertarian proving my point. I'm not a Libertarian and I never said I was. You are too stupid to know how to capitalize, which is particularly funny since you called me the child.

Funny stuff.

kaz: Joe isn't smart enough to even know the basics of what a small government libertarian is

Joe: I do, I do! It means you're a member of the Libertarian Party!

No, that isn't what it means, stupid fuck. Exactly as I said, you're not smart enough to know

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

Jew haters are the enlightened ones. Sure you are, Nazi. Nothing new about your wanting to kill Jews or the swastika you're wearing. You're just an old time racist and fascist
Don’t project your maga carnival barker bullshit on me dude.

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

That's just stupid. I suppose it sounded good to you.

You're advocating the death of Jews, but somehow what you say isn't your responsibility. Just like all the 10 year old girls you're getting raped on the southern border isn't your responsibility. Just like all the drug cartels you're funding isn't your responsibility.

I'm a Democrat, and I'm not responsible for what I do. If Democrats were honest, that would be your motto. It's what you sell to Democrats

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

You're advocating the death of Jews, but somehow what you say isn't your responsibility. Just like all the 10 year old girls you're getting raped on the southern border isn't your responsibility. Just like all the drug cartels you're funding isn't your responsibility.

I'm a Democrat, and I'm not responsible for what I do. If Democrats were honest, that would be your motto. It's what you sell to Democrats
Just those issues? Why not more from the idiotic brain of a child.

Can you even see light under your maga rock?

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

You're in propaganda mode again

5472.jpg

Obama.

iu

iu

5472.jpg

Why Do You hate America ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back