I predict a future without the Democratic party...

...a party that has lurched so far to the left that it looks like they're about to nominate a Communist for President doesn't have much of a future.

I think the Mexicrat is done winning national elections...I believe they still have a niche in local elections...unfortunately.

Projection. I can easily see a future without the Republican party. It will likely become obvious during the 2020 elections.
Whopper fantasy projection...
If you say it, the opposite will happen. Just like all your "predictions".
:auiqs.jpg:
Come on man, who doesn't want to elect a loon promising 60 trillion in spending!

...a party that has lurched so far to the left that it looks like they're about to nominate a Communist for President doesn't have much of a future.
  • 54% of Democrats want their party to be more moderate; 41%, more liberal
  • 57% of Republicans want their party to be more conservative; 37%, more moderate
However, members of both parties consider themselves to be moderates.

Democrats Favor More Moderate Party; GOP, More Conservative
Democrats like Biden still run from the middle

Too late.

The "Democratic" party died years ago. One can debate whether post-Truman or Post-Kennedy but other than that there's no real argument.

It's now "The Democrat Party" with nothing democratic about it wotsoever.

Of course the adherents (lthey cling like snot in one's nose) deny it.....and they will in seconds. Watch the space below.

Like all traitors the people eventuall kick them to the curb. Dem's should be glad we don't live in the dark ages when they used to lop their heads off and burn them at the stake.

Yet, they draw many more voters than Republicans do.

It's truly amazing, isn't it? I mean, they not only draw some living voters, they also draw a bunch of votes from dead voters too!

Like all traitors the people eventuall kick them to the curb. Dem's should be glad we don't live in the dark ages when they used to lop their heads off and burn them at the stake.

Yet, they draw many more voters than Republicans do.

It's truly amazing, isn't it? I mean, they not only draw some living voters, the also draw a bunch of votes from dead voters too!

Brain dead vs actually dead same thing.

as long as the rich have too much and the poor have too little, there will always be the Democrat Party, my friends!

I predict a future without a republican party. They have followed tRump so far into fantasy land they will never make it back.
We have the walk away movement we have blexit, we have Latinos for trump, blacks for trump.. who do democrats have? Lol hahahah

as long as the rich have too much and the poor have too little, there will always be the Democrat Party, my friends!
Which is run by the very rich.
Do you not see that?
no
Well,
You ain't the only one.
So you are right to a point.
As long as there are very rich, there will always be a democrat party to tax the living shit out of the middle class to keep them rich.
i accept your surrender

"Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor"? Sounds good, but it decrease the total states wealth and support the laziness. The concentration of capital allow people to raise industrial and tech levels.
Nowadays even the poor live better than the Medieval Kings, first of all because of capitalism.
Allow people to work for their own profit, and everyone who now have a car - will have a helicopter or a jet, and everyone who have a jet - will have a spaceship.

LOL

Says the party of old white men

Says the Party whose two top contenders are...
Biden_Sanders-M.jpg

Which is run by the very rich.
Do you not see that?
no
Well,
You ain't the only one.
So you are right to a point.
As long as there are very rich, there will always be a democrat party to tax the living shit out of the middle class to keep them rich.
i accept your surrender
You funny.
:21:

Forum List

Back