I predict a future without the Democratic party...

LOL

Says the party of old white men

Looks like Chuck Schumer and Bernie Sanders! :eusa_dance:

as long as the rich have too much and the poor have too little, there will always be the Democrat Party, my friends!
Which is run by the very rich.
Do you not see that?
no
Well,
You ain't the only one.
So you are right to a point.
As long as there are very rich, there will always be a democrat party to tax the living shit out of the middle class to keep them rich.
i accept your surrender

"Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" as written by and Lars Ulrich James Alan Hetfield....

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged
Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

Sleep my friend and you will see
That dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can’t they see it’s why my brain says “rage”

Sanitarium, leave me be
Sanitarium, just leave me alone

Build my fear of what’s out there
Cannot breathe the open air
Whisper things into my brain
Assuring me that I’m insane
They think our heads are in their hands
But violent use brings violent plans
Keep him tied, it makes him well
He’s getting better, can’t you tell?

No more can they keep us in
Listen, damn it, we will win
They see it right, they see it well
But they think this saves us from our hell

...a party that has lurched so far to the left that it looks like they're about to nominate a Communist for President doesn't have much of a future.

A party that appeals to white supremacists and neo-nazis like the Republicans do are the modern day version of the Whigs.

...a party that has lurched so far to the left that it looks like they're about to nominate a Communist for President doesn't have much of a future.
  • 54% of Democrats want their party to be more moderate; 41%, more liberal
  • 57% of Republicans want their party to be more conservative; 37%, more moderate
However, members of both parties consider themselves to be moderates.

Democrats Favor More Moderate Party; GOP, More Conservative
The GOP is much more moderate

That's a good fairy tale.

I am old enough to remember when normal people could vote Democrat.

JFK-M.jpg

Who is that? A republican? :D Can't be a democrat!
Carter also wanted to cut taxes. Only brainwashed fools believe as you do. Democrats today want to give tax cuts to the Non rich and go after the rich who are totally bloated after 35 years of GOP giveaway. Only the brainwash makes this GOP mess possible. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system which doesn't work.

What a thing it would be to see both sides of the duopoly replaced by sincere, reasonable Americans.

Carter also wanted to cut taxes. Only brainwashed fools believe as you do. Democrats today want to give tax cuts to the Non rich and go after the rich who are totally bloated after 35 years of GOP giveaway. Only the brainwash makes this GOP mess possible. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system which doesn't work.

How do you cut taxes on the 47% of households that already pay no Federal Income Taxes?

Do not come with your malarkey about state and local taxes as the President of the United States has nothing to do with them.

I predict a future without a republican party. They have followed tRump so far into fantasy land they will never make it back.
We have the walk away movement we have blexit, we have Latinos for trump, blacks for trump.. who do democrats have? Lol hahahah
Dude, really?

Those things don't actually exist.

The Democrats find themselves with a party divided by a schism so wide I do not see it healing anytime soon. Already there are numerous reports that if Sanders is denied again, they'll just stay home.

Add to that the popularity among the youth of the AOC along with her partners in "crime" Ilhan Omar Rashida Talib and you have a deeply divided party with little or no hope of healing.

How do you cut taxes on the 47% of households that already pay no Federal Income Taxes?

Do not come with your malarkey about state and local taxes as the President of the United States has nothing to do with them.
Bologna. The less federal taxes the less federal aid the more state and local taxes go up. And they hit the non-rich twice as hard. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

Payroll taxes are just as much now as federal income taxes. We have a flat tax system and it is not healthy for you or anyone else except the greedy idiot GOP rich.

Too late.

The "Democratic" party died years ago. One can debate whether post-Truman or Post-Kennedy but other than that there's no real argument.

It's now "The Democrat Party" with nothing democratic about it wotsoever.

Of course the adherents (lthey cling like snot in one's nose) deny it.....and they will in seconds. Watch the space below.
Democrats fight for truth, justice and the American Way

I predict a future without the Democratic party...

Like all traitors the people eventuall kick them to the curb. Dem's should be glad we don't live in the dark ages when they used to lop their heads off and burn them at the stake.

Yet, they draw many more voters than Republicans do.

It's truly amazing, isn't it? I mean, they not only draw some living voters, they also draw a bunch of votes from dead voters too!
Unlike Republicans who chase them away if they are not the right color

You are also the moron that predicted RvW will soon be overturned so your predictions are not worth a damn thing.

Forum List

Back