I pray that Israel will remove Turkey from the face of the Earth.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
"General Gaby Ashkenazi, blamed the violence on Turkish nongovernmental organization (NGO) IHH, which he characterized as "extremist.""

Well it is obvious that Turkey had committed an act of war against God.

I would favor an all out nuclear attack on Turkey. Satan rules that country and Satan needs to be destroyed.

Very Christlike of you. He must be very proud of his child!

You are obviously a disciple of Satan and are destined to die soon.

God has made it very clear that He is going to kill all of the followers of Allah with his own hands. All the Islamics need to die. It says so in the Bible. Since you are denying the Bible you are one of them. You made your choice and now you will die in your sins.

Why didn't you read the Bible when you had time? You have no excuse now.

"General Gaby Ashkenazi, blamed the violence on Turkish nongovernmental organization (NGO) IHH, which he characterized as "extremist.""

I would favor an all out nuclear attack on Turkey. Satan rules that country and Satan needs to be destroyed.

General Gaby Ashkenazi is a lying sack of crap.

Neubarth...have you ever ventured out of your field?

I think that you've been standing there shirtless for too long and you are now suffering from heat stroke...because you are making far less sense than usual.

Very Christlike of you. He must be very proud of his child!

You are obviously a disciple of Satan and are destined to die soon.

God has made it very clear that He is going to kill all of the followers of Allah with his own hands. All the Islamics need to die. It says so in the Bible. Since you are denying the Bible you are one of them. You made your choice and now you will die in your sins.

Why didn't you read the Bible when you had time? You have no excuse now.

:eusa_eh:..You could always try the doctors office..They may have some medication to help your condition!

I'm actually a born again christian..That has actually read the bible..Try it!

Are you in competition with Rdean for the most stupid post of the day award? Don't worry, you have won. Savor your victory.

I think that you've been standing there shirtless for too long and you are now suffering from heat stroke...because you are making far less sense than usual.

I think I'll put a little less faith in his financial forecasts from here on out. :lol:

Ah personal attacks. How I love them. It is fun to see the disciples and whores of Satan resort to name calling as you always do.

Simple fact of the matter is you either support God and his people or you are against them. Those satanic people who attack Israel need to be destroyed. God has said so. Read the Bible and see for yourself.

Ah personal attacks. How I love them. It is fun to see the disciples and whores of Satan resort to name calling as you always do.

Simple fact of the matter is you either support God and his people or you are against them. Those satanic people who attack Israel need to be destroyed. God has said so. Read the Bible and see for yourself.

You. Are. One. Funny. Ass. Mother. Fucker.

I'm think Neub is a sock puppet...whose? I have no idea..

it is difficult to believe anyone is that nuts for real.
I have already seen your love of Satan. You prostitute yourself for him because you are filth. Just like the whore Mary Magdalene, you can still turn to God, but I doubt that somebody as proven evil as you are could ever do that. You belong to the Devil and his kind.

Meanwhile God has declared war against you and your satanically evil kind. When Jesus comes back to the Earth in a few months he is going to kill hundreds of millions with his own hands. Read about it in the Bible. It does not lie.

The new kind of acid that Neubarth is on has transformed him from economic fear monger to religious fear monger.

Forum List

Back