I posted a while back about telemarketers calling me all the time..

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...a few months back. I even got True Caller on my phone, and signed up for the do not call list. This was one unintended consequence of dropping Sprint. Two months in a row we had no service for a good part of a week with no explanation or anything. So the hell with them. I got switched over and decided to go with a new number instead of my old one. That turned out to be a bad idea. No sooner than getting the new number working the scam calls and texts started. I thought it would taper off after a while. I was wrong. Even with being on the do not call list and pressing 9 to be removed from their call lists, it only got worse.

The number we were assigned used to belong to a local man who apparently had many past due accounts locally and state wide. So now I was this person to all these callers. I figure between getting the new number and last night when I got a new new number, we received somewhere between 300 and 500 scam spam calls and texts, if not more. Like the Terminator, they absolutely would not stop. I made nice to them. That didn't work. I finally just started being the nasty bastard I can be. That only encouraged them. Finally yesterday was the last straw. This guy started calling me and texting me wanting to know who I was and why I was calling him and where I was. He must have called and texted 20 times. My wife called him and told him if he called one more time she was going to call the police. That was it.

After two months of harassment we had had enough! Last night I got a new number and today, no one but my daughter has called me. The number from hell is dead, hopefully never to be resurrected. I pity the poor bastard who gets that number if ever!

Last edited:
Holy shit!!
The wife and I have had the same cell numbers for well over ten years and only get occasional calls.
The latest are people claiming the warranties on our two brand new trucks is about to expire and we need to sign up for some extended warranty.

I get scam calls all the time the two I get the most is IRS on the way to arrest me and Facebook promising dire consequences if I don't sign up.

Holy shit!!
The wife and I have had the same cell numbers for well over ten years and only get occasional calls.
The latest are people claiming the warranties on our two brand new trucks is about to expire and we need to sign up for some extended warranty.
i get that too,but for a car i never owned....

I get scam calls all the time the two I get the most is IRS on the way to arrest me and Facebook promising dire consequences if I don't sign up.
/---/ I told the IRS scammer that I was guilty had no money to pay and was ready to turn myself in. I then asked when the IRS police would show up. I never heard from them again.

/---/ I told the IRS scammer that I was guilty had no money to pay and was ready to turn myself in. I then asked when the IRS police would show up. I never heard from them again.

Back when I was a kid of 18 I had a guy that kept calling about aluminum siding.
I told the dude repeatedly that I lived in an apartment complex but he wouldnt stop calling.
The latest weird shit since the fake car warranty shit was an actual salesman from an insurance company that swore he could save me money on a bulk insurance deal on our vehicles,house and recreational vehicle.
The fuck head pulled a USMB and started leaving me messages by the dozen in some asian language that was obviously meant to fuck with me.

Last edited:
  • Banned
One no talking foreign prick was calling because they had been closely monitoring my credit card accounts and wanted offer me zero percent interest. He was saying all kind of crap and asked me my name, and again I said "Ben Dover". He says, "Ben Dover? What does that mean?" I said it's what I told your mom last night! He plenty mad! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Another turd called about the same thing, and I manipulated into responding that's huge, by asking him what he thought of me having 90,000 dollars in CC debt ( I don't) by asking don't you think that's huge? He said yeah that's huge! I said that what your mom said last night! And in his heavily paki accent he manged to say f u momma butt! lol I said that too, and he hung up. I'd like to be one of those guys for a few days just to hear what they go though!

One no talking foreign prick was calling because they had been closely monitoring my credit card accounts and wanted offer me zero percent interest. He was say all kind of crap and asked me my name, and again I said "Ben Dover". He says, "Ben Dover? What does that mean?" I said it's what I told your mom last night! He plenty mad! LOL!

Sounds a lot like Hugh Mungus ....Dudes my Hero!!!

I have an answering machine for home
I have the message '' hello......yes?'''--and let the jackasses talk and talk

One no talking foreign prick was calling because they had been closely monitoring my credit card accounts and wanted offer me zero percent interest. He was say all kind of crap and asked me my name, and again I said "Ben Dover". He says, "Ben Dover? What does that mean?" I said it's what I told your mom last night! He plenty mad! LOL!

Slap that bitch in the mouth!

When the fruit cake kept demanding the name of the security officer what should have been his response?

Well Hugh Mungus obviously.

Thats would be as exiting as the rodeo fuck.....call your wife your girlfriends name while you're on top.

Forum List

Back