I post under the same name

roomy

The Natural
Reaction score
or similar everywhere, everyone knows me as roomy, what about you lot?

Nienna

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yer Mom4 to me.:thup:
Awww, MrP! :D

Quite a few people have told me they preferred mom4... wonder why that is? I wouldn't have thought it would have made much difference to people. :dunno:

Nienna

VIP Member
Reaction score
mom4 simply leaves too much in question. For WHOM? :D
:D mom4everyone, it seems sometimes. I have a tendency to sypmathize, kiss boo-boos, and make peace with everyone. :rolleyes:

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Reaction score
:D mom4everyone, it seems sometimes. I have a tendency to sypmathize, kiss boo-boos, and make peace with everyone. :rolleyes:
Better than some moms who have a tendency to chain-smoke, not care, and cause boo-boos with everyone.

Nuc

Reaction score
I have completely different names at different boards, because none of the boards cover the same areas of discussion. Some boards I use my real name, other ones a screen name.

Hobbit

Reaction score
As my college nickname, I use hobbit when and where I can. However, if that's taken (happens on larger boards), I go with scsimodem, which has always been free.

KarlMarx

Reaction score
I'd like to order one of her in any size, charge it to my CC and ship it to the address below! :)

Better than some moms who have a tendency to chain-smoke, not care, and cause boo-boos with everyone.
That, my son, is the type of woman people in some circles regard as "liberated"..... which is OK if you want to act like a Hun

back on topic, though, I usually am KarlMarx, but on FreeRepublic, I'm GrouchoMarx because someone already took that name

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List