I Pledge To Give President Pussy Grabber The Same Level of Hate & Disrespect Shown President Obama

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

Fuck der Trumpendiken and the Russian Dictator he loves.

I will fight his Antisemitism.

I will fight his Bigotry.

I will fight his Homophobia.

I will fight his Islamophobia.

I will fight his Misogyny.

I will fight his Racism.

You poor dumb single digit IQ race haters think you have won.

Nope. You were duped. You were played.

No wall will be built.

No mass deportations based on religion.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

I raise my Right Hand, and put my left hand on my copy of the U.S. Constitution and pledge the following.

I will give President Pussy Grabber the same level of distrust and disrespect given to President Obama.

I will give the Orange Haired, Cheeto Faced Facist Pussy Grabbing Ass Hat RePuBliKlan President the exact same level of hate, anger, disrespect that was heaped on upon President Obama.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You bought a huge heaping portion of hot steamy shit and in the end will do what shit down, flow down hill and you will be covered in it.

Awesome... have fun ya fucking racist loon.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Conniption Fit duly noted. Perhaps you should also open a bottle of Truth Syrup and kill it. You are everything that you falsely accuse The President Elect of being.

Bwahahahaha

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Have fun you brainless twit.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Bath house barry is waiting for you.

14980775_10206998146372873_1306068419599035730_n.jpg

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

When have you ever done anything different? I don't get why you started a thread to say you're going to treat Republicans like you always did. Seriously

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

You just reaffirmed how liberalism is a mental disease.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

obama-cries.png

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Cool. Obviously you adore the radical right's tactics so much you wish to emulate them in every way........ :eusa_whistle:

Yeah well I will fight any policy of his I choose to. I hope the Democrats and Republicans in Congress fight against any racist, destructive, radical policy he proposes.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your whining like a butt-hurt baby is making my day! Please continue!

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

I don't expect anything different from you haters. Left or right the haters of this country are out in full force and the crybabies are just annoying, not informative, not winning an argument, not being logical. You are wasting your breath because the real American workers who voted for Trump or Clinton don't care about your butt hurt. Time to suck it up, put on your big boy pants and move on.

I will fight his Racism.

No wall will be built.

Glad to hear you will "maintain" the moral "high ground". Have another toke from your bong and move on.

Yeah well I will fight any policy of his I choose to. I hope the Democrats and Republicans in Congress fight against any racist, destructive, radical policy he proposes.

What racist policy or destructive policy would you envision him proposing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back