I plan on making a pumpkin pie this coming week

And I only have a 5 oz can of evap milk and it calls for 12. What can I substitute? I'm gonna make the crust from scratch and I don't wanna just go buy more evap. Wanna see how it comes out. Help.
Give me your address, I'd be happy to send you a substitute.

5 oz of whole milk, a tablespoon of melted butter added to your 5 oz. of evaporated milk should do the trick. The good thing about pumpkin pie is you can make it without the crust in the microwave, cut the sugar down a little, increase the spices a little, and you have a really, really good custard with a lot fewer carbohydrates. Or just make it the usual way. I was thinking about making pumpkin custard yesterday. Pumkpkin has a lot of carotinoids (vitamin A precursor), and I'm thinking Lutein and the other good zeaxanthin which is great for the eyes and brain.

Thanks for ruining my fuck with Mikey time.......

just remember; you only need 3.14 oz. of evap milk in pumpkin pi

hA51133CE

And I only have a 5 oz can of evap milk and it calls for 12. What can I substitute? I'm gonna make the crust from scratch and I don't wanna just go buy more evap. Wanna see how it comes out. Help.

WTF dude!!!
Send the Wife to get more evap milk!
And teller she'll like it!!!!.........or else!
She's leaving on a jet plane tomorrow.

And dont know when she'll be back again?
7 days. Now, what about my pie?
Make a smaller pie

Dont you send enough of your efforts to barry?
Nah, I ship it all to Texas. Ya'll can't seem to get enough.
So you own a Wisconsin Dairy? moo!

Dont you send enough of your efforts to barry?
Nah, I ship it all to Texas. Ya'll can't seem to get enough.

Those illegals do have some strange habits.

Nibbling on pumpkin custard, still warm after 3+7 minutes in the microwave. Cut the sugar from 3/4 cup to about 1/3 (maybe 1/4) c. It rivals regular custard with a very pleasing bouquet. I've been trying to cut carbs because in our family, there is a 50-50 chance of having adult onset diabetes, and pumpkin's antioxidants are also known to beat up on diabetes. Kind of has the texture of kobe beef. And it's so wonderful. So is the background music from Neil Diamond.

I don't find pumpkin pie so good

in all truth ....I don't particularly like it

I like my pumpkin in my soup or roasted in the oven

Yes, they probably do. But their 3-berry pie kinda wipes out all other flavors. And I haven't seen any of those this year. Too much rain, maybe? :dunno:

I only like lemon pie...

that's the only pie I adore.

Forum List

Back