I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the brain damaged game show host and Russian asset.

He sure was a Russian asset. Why he closed down an American pipeline and then lifted sanctions on Putin's pipeline, almost immediately after the Russians hacked the computers to a major gasoline pipeline....... Of wait.......my mistake.....I must be thinking of somebody else..... :badgrin:
I was talking about the guy who gave Syria to Putin, abandoned our Kurdish allies to die, and called our military losers and suckers.
Last one never happened. You got scammed. And it's been proven to you it never happened.

So you're just an easily-led moron.
Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Fuck off liar. That “article” got totally 100% DEBUNKED a long time ago stupid. Just verification that yes you are STUPID.
Link?
And here we have an example of the stupid game. Only there’s no pretending of stupidity going on here.

Before you start crying, John Bolton also called the story BS. As did over a dozen people who were there. Continue your tantrum.....
Breitfart, ain't worth the paper it's printed on.
Any comment from a racist like you isn’t worth shit. Go ahead and ignore the 20 eyewitnesses debunking your bullshit. Named sources vs “anonymous sources say”. Dismissed.
A racist POS like you trying to call someone a racist is funny as hell. I bet you believe Trump won the 2020 election as well, don't you.

He sure was a Russian asset. Why he closed down an American pipeline and then lifted sanctions on Putin's pipeline, almost immediately after the Russians hacked the computers to a major gasoline pipeline....... Of wait.......my mistake.....I must be thinking of somebody else..... :badgrin:
I was talking about the guy who gave Syria to Putin, abandoned our Kurdish allies to die, and called our military losers and suckers.
Last one never happened. You got scammed. And it's been proven to you it never happened.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Fuck off liar. That “article” got totally 100% DEBUNKED a long time ago stupid. Just verification that yes you are STUPID.
Link?
And here we have an example of the stupid game. Only there’s no pretending of stupidity going on here.

Before you start crying, John Bolton also called the story BS. As did over a dozen people who were there. Continue your tantrum.....
Any comment from a racist like you isn’t worth shit. Go ahead and ignore the 20 eyewitnesses debunking your bullshit. Named sources vs “anonymous sources say”. Dismissed.
A racist POS like you trying to call someone a racist is funny as hell. I bet you believe Trump won the 2020 election as well, don't you.
You said racist and shot your whole load little racist. Your RACIST rants about Tim Scott make you a disgrace.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Link?

You said racist and shot your whole load little racist. Your RACIST rants about Tim Scott make you a disgrace.
Is that your little perverted fantasy for a black man to shoot his load on you, sorry you will have to find someone else. Of course you love Uncle Scott, because he will boot lick and coon for you.

Sit down, chump.

View attachment 495628
Link?

Is that your little perverted fantasy for a black man to shoot his load on you, sorry you will have to find someone else. Of course you love Uncle Scott, because he will boot lick and coon for you.
Wow. So many racist comments and gay fantasies in a futile effort to derail the thread. Tim Scott doesn’t boot lick. Now how about you try posting that proof of that Atlantic article being true? Or are you a bigger coward than we know you to be?

The Associated Press:

A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

Staffers from the National Security Council and the Secret Service told Trump that rainy weather made helicopter travel to the cemetery risky, but they could drive there. Trump responded by saying he didn’t want to visit the cemetery because it was “filled with losers,” the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss it publicly.

The White House blamed the canceled visit on poor weather at the time.

In another conversation on the trip, The Atlantic said, Trump referred to the 1,800 Marines who died in the World War I battle of Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

No named sources. Dismissed.

Look, I know you're desperate to believe this story, but it's simply not true.

What's ironic is you have the same contempt for veterans that The Atlantic made up for Trump, and you're somehow angry at Trump for it.

Not at all credible. You've been manipulated. You're a Useful Idiot.

Things you left out ...

There are several things for which we can blame President Trump besides those cataloged in your tome. I will briefly list a few here:

1. Watergate
2. The Kennedy Assassination
3. Russian getting "The Bomb"
4. Pearl Harbor
5. The Reichstag Fire
6. The Great Depression
7. Wounded Knee
8. The Civil War
9. The extinction of the dinosaurs.

What did I miss?
You missed wearing white after Labor Day, the cad.

Astonishing at how many people like the OP are completely misinformed and wind up voting against their own self interests.

I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology.

Apology not accepted. You are a crazed liar and a deranged moonbat.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 9.57.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.11.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.20.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.13.54 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back