Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

Hating all the things you are...from diseased minds come things like you....

The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted..
Obviously they are accepted behaviors by the members of the party of family values. What a bunch of lowlife hypocrites they are.

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

Not all women, just specific women. Such as Rosie. Sticks and stones ....

Locker room boasts.

Not true. The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Trump didn't encourage espionage. He simply encouraged those who already committed espionage to inform Americans of the truth. This was a reasonable request given the fact that Clinton's team took it upon themselves to destroy damning evidence and continue their pattern of lies and obstruction. I am very glad that someone made the effort to expose the truth.

The America I know and love has a better chance of surviving under Trump than it would have had under Clinton.

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

Nine days later and the butthurt is still strong, it's going to be a long four years for the loons

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....
You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Why is that? Buyer's remorse already?
Oh contraire......you sad your hitleresque vision for America is Dead? Stop your bitching....

image.jpeg

Not all women, just specific women. Such as Rosie. Sticks and stones ....

Locker room boasts.

Not true. The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Trump didn't encourage espionage. He simply encouraged those who already committed espionage to inform Americans of the truth. This was a reasonable request given the fact that Clinton's team took it upon themselves to destroy damning evidence and continue their pattern of lies and obstruction. I am very glad that someone made the effort to expose the truth.

The America I know and love has a better chance of surviving under Trump than it would have had under Clinton.

You are very wrong and there are audio and video evidence to the contrary. It must be blissful to be so incredible blind.

h8g3u1v.gif

JimH52

elections over kiddo. Put your big boy pants on

Many people seem to have mis-estimated the U.S. Half the country is ready for force to take over, the other half is ready for bureaucrats to take over. A very few understand and wait in a state neither of optimism nor pessimism, somewhere between laughter and tears.

And I never thought I would see the day when our nation is inundated with so many millions of ignoramuses like you. Your ability to make right judgments is totally washed away by your own narrow-minded philosophies and very selective examples of right and wrong. You need to find God before you pretend to be Him.

Forum List

Back