I never realized how Evil Ginsberg truly was!!!

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Is what most social Conservatives would say after reading the eight things Ginsberg did in the article I am linking...

Well boys, girls and the multiple other it’s in this country one thing is for sure Ginsberg will be studied for years to come and the social Conservatives will proclaim she was a evil aspect of the court while the social Liberal and Progressive will proclaim she was the champion on the USSC for women rights...

As for me Ginsberg had a remarkable career and life and she did more than most will ever do in ten lifetimes...

I may have not agreed with her but she stood by what she believed and with that I hope she is resting in peace...

You probably should have listed a few of her "accomplishments."

She helped to destroy military academies by forcing them to admit women.

She forced employers to ignore - but pay for - the cost of carrying a female employee through their pregnancies.

Helped to preserve the made-up "right" for women to kill their babies in the womb.

The rest of it is all fluff and made-up nonsense. The idea that SHE had anything to do with leveling wages for women is nonsense.

You probably should have listed a few of her "accomplishments."

She helped to destroy military academies by forcing them to admit women.

She forced employers to ignore - but pay for - the cost of carrying a female employee through their pregnancies.

Helped to preserve the made-up "right" for women to kill their babies in the womb.

The rest of it is all fluff and made-up nonsense. The idea that SHE had anything to do with leveling wages for women is nonsense.
Hers leveled pretty fair

Is what most social Conservatives would say after reading the eight things Ginsberg did in the article I am linking...

Well boys, girls and the multiple other it’s in this country one thing is for sure Ginsberg will be studied for years to come and the social Conservatives will proclaim she was a evil aspect of the court while the social Liberal and Progressive will proclaim she was the champion on the USSC for women rights...

As for me Ginsberg had a remarkable career and life and she did more than most will ever do in ten lifetimes...

I may have not agreed with her but she stood by what she believed and with that I hope she is resting in peace...

As did Margaret Sanger, America's own real nazi

Did you know that with her help millions of unborn babies were killed and sucked out through a tube?

Fuck the ugly bitch. I hope her death was long and painful, just like those innocent babies experienced during abortion.

Funny chit. No babies were aborted. They are Fetuses.

The right to choose is about a decision women make, not a bunch of fat assed old white men who likely already paid for their daughter's abortion.
Whether or not you agree with her or not, all agree she was an activist judge seeking social activism to change society.

Trouble is, that's not the role of a Supreme Court justice.
It is when the Constitution says everyone is equal under the law.
And yet women had few rights and minorities less.

Did you know that with her help millions of unborn babies were killed and sucked out through a tube?

Fuck the ugly bitch. I hope her death was long and painful, just like those innocent babies experienced during abortion.
to choose what people do with THEIR bodies has nothing to do w/you, nor should it be political

Anoitheer dumbfucvk who lies about Sanger.

No
Even the woke people are now disavowing Sanger.

to choose what people do with THEIR bodies has nothing to do w/you, nor should it be political

The issue is that 2nd person involved.

People are allowed to have the ideas that she had - it's still The USA, at least today.

Her being the director of the ACLU and having those ideas should have meant that decent people would not want her to be 1 of the 9 most powerful people in the country.

The Republicans should have killed her nomination.

No
Sanger was about abortion freeing some women.

Funny chit. No babies were aborted. They are Fetuses.

The right to choose is about a decision women make, not a bunch of fat assed old white men who likely already paid for their daughter's abortion.
Whether or not you agree with her or not, all agree she was an activist judge seeking social activism to change society.

Trouble is, that's not the role of a Supreme Court justice.
It is when the Constitution says everyone is equal under the law.
And yet women had few rights and minorities less.
Her job is not complete yet. Either the total change of our government into a pure dictatorship or anarchy will come of it if her and others extremists rulings are not bobbed into sense. All of you who are young or have children makes sure they can defend themselves. They don't have to be super man or woman. Just strong enough to repel attacks. This is where we are moving to. What the Progs call evolving. I call it evolving devolving.

No
Sanger was about abortion freeing some women.

Or -

How a woman who advocated for the selective breeding of her fellow citizens came to be memorialized with those who built a country is hard to understand.

See - 'defective stock" or "human weeds"

The Supreme Court has had a consistent majority of Republican-appointed justices since 1970, and in recent decades it has moved the law rightward on private property, church and state, federal power, firearms regulation, criminal procedure and administrative governance. l

Instead we are about to get 1 more and and extra one on the Court.

Republicans got Roe verses Wade and continued, so why your bitching about abortion, just know it was you republicans that got it and continued it.

Don't GAF...She was a eugenicist, and those people are evil as fuck.

May she rot in hell.

What was evil about her????

Forum List

Back