I never had a romantic relationship

You're an overweight man child. You'd have to change that. I don't even have to meet you to know you're a needy and codependent mess. Women aren't attracted to that shit. That's why you've never attracted one.

In a year you could completely transform your health. You'd feel better. You'd look better. You'd be more confident. You might even attract a woman. Do you have a job? A car? Do you have any money? Women want a man, so be honest. Are you a real man, or are you an insecure man child with absolutely nothing going for yourself?

Does anybody have a reason to be attracted to you?

Lose weight. Get a job. Respect yourself. It's really not that hard to impress women. You asked a question and I gave you a real answer.

Also never slept with a woman, only once in life for money (brothel) but never quite normally without paying for it. I never had a girlfriend or relationship. I'll be 39 in April and already 40 next year in April. Do you think there's still something going on or will something change? Or should I put up with it?

That's sad buddy
Thiers gotta be someone out there for you...

Do you think there's still something going on or will something change?
No, but here´s help:

You will forget about the fat ugly cows available to you, I swear.

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

Also never slept with a woman, only once in life for money (brothel) but never quite normally without paying for it. I never had a girlfriend or relationship. I'll be 39 in April and already 40 next year in April. Do you think there's still something going on or will something change? Or should I put up with it?
So you're an incel. Are you marvelous?

Focus solely on the $. That is what America is all about. You don't need romance. You need $.

That is okay. I never had a girlfriend either and i am single. I am a 45 year old male. I am very happy with my life and i am used to being single. I do not think there is anything wrong with it. As long as you are happy, that is what matters.

Focus solely on the $. That is what America is all about. You don't need romance. You need $.

Yep.

Look at Hugh Hefner, Bill Gates, George Soros, and Jeff Bezos.
Fugly as hell muthafukkers.
You think any women would touch them if it weren't for their millions/billions of dollars? Most women are whores for the almighty dollar these days.

Good, decent women don't care about money, they want stability, honesty, and someone with some good working brains in their head. But you've got to be mentally and physically fit for women like this to become interested.

Then you've got the human garbage that will say "yes" to anything, as long as it means they get their hole filled with something by someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm

Do you have anything to offer the opposite sex?
Like financial security,a steady job and a home?

I registered at familyship, it is similar to a dating site, but different, it is about founding a family directly. and you can be a father with "uncle function" or something. You can be a co-parent, or something like that. It is a bit different then dating site, because it is all people who want children, family, but not neccessarily dating.

Well, I've seen you cleaned up. So it's not like you're a slouch. Just find one who's just a little better looking than you, it's okay if she's a big girl, since you're a big guy.

You don't wanna be prettier than her, trust me, that's problems. Story of my life, bro. They get pissed about that for some reason.

Anyway, find one you like, give her just enough attention to make her feel insulted or curious why you're not giving her more attention or puttng the moves on her and if she likes you she'll put the moves on you and you don't even have to do anything. Works every time.

That's the short version anyway.

Last edited:
I also never had any relationships. I used to visit strip bars in NYC. It was over a decade ago.

PS. I am from Russia -- came to USA in 1983.

That is okay. I never had a girlfriend either and i am single. I am a 45 year old male. I am very happy with my life and i am used to being single. I do not think there is anything wrong with it. As long as you are happy, that is what matters.
I have Moderate Autism. I am a dependent at 52. My life is satisfactory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back