I need some tips on how to get this to not move

make it like the Mach 5

mach_5_steering_whee_3FrCv.jpg

jumpjacksandsaws.jpg
Best idea so far.

That's a mighty small "booth." Kissing booth? Reading palms? Who would want you at their fair, anyway?

View attachment 270558 This is the bottom of a booth I’m building, it has two wheels. But when stationed I need to stand in it!
Any ideas what I can use to or add to the construction to help be stabilize it while parked?

Are you really this dumb?
So angry... why so mad? Lol do you have a solution or are you lonely?

There's nothing angry about the question, and others have already answered it, but I still can't believe you had to ask it.

View attachment 270558 This is the bottom of a booth I’m building, it has two wheels. But when stationed I need to stand in it!
Any ideas what I can use to or add to the construction to help be stabilize it while parked?

Are you really this dumb?
So angry... why so mad? Lol do you have a solution or are you lonely?

There's nothing angry about the question, and others have already answered it, but I still can't believe you had to ask it.
You can’t believe a lot of things lol

Are those wheels permanently affixed or are they just temporarily set in place?
They were originally in the back, but I couldn’t get lift with the trailer.. so a handy man told me to move to the center. And now I can trail.
But I think I’m going to just use blocks as a lift.
I’ll be out this Saturday.

They were originally in the back, but I couldn’t get lift with the trailer.. so a handy man told me to move to the center. And now I can trail.
Uuummmmm........

Uuummmmm........
Ummm what

Uuummmmm........
Ummm what
Let me know when it collapses underneath you.........

Uuummmmm........
Ummm what
Why would it collapse?

Uuummmmm........
Ummm what
Why would it collapse?
No solid axle, it's just a matter of time.

Uuummmmm........
Ummm what
Why would it collapse?
No solid axle, it's just a matter of time.
No weight on the wheels.. I’m using blocks at all 4 corners.

Forum List

Back